Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the deal?? did that "this is why Brian's always smiling?" thread get deleted?? If it did I have never seen anything like that on SBN before....that is way overboard on the censorship if it did get deleted. It was a disagreement between two people...and that has never been censored as long as i've been here

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I didn't really know about it, but the information I was given was that the thread violated SBN rules because of picture content. No nudity is allowed out side of the designated forums, and in those forums nudity must contain a bike. That's a simplified version of the rule, but the whole rule is avaible in the forum rules section. I doubt the deletion had anything to do with what was said, but I don't have all the information. I wasn't around when it went down. That's all I know...

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
I just read up on this.

First. OLD post that got brought back. Basically was deleted due to Nudity which is not allowed any longer on this website due to many many reasons.

Second. Anyone that has been banned has been brought back since this was a old post before the rules. Kind of like a grandfather law :)

So anyways Post will stay gone. Members will be allowed back. Thats all.. game on..

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Thanks for taking care of this injustice, Fred! :banana

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
No harm no foul. As long as everyone knows we cant have nude pictures posted on the website now we should all be ok

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
i cant get past the fact that Fred himself responded to that thread after the picture was posted, had no problem with it, and even sounded like he found it funny.

to me its just another example of someone on SBn with "authority" taking advantage of it. cops do it all the time, so why not on a website?

thanks Fred for getting involved.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
hmm...i just noticed something else interesting. the thread about the guy who bought the ZX9 is gone too.

its a conspiracy.its Illinois people against wisconsin people. they are jealous of our twisty roads, brats, brett favre and our big breasted beer maidens. slowly they will delete our posts until wisconsin is gone altogether.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Phat_Albert said:
Dont forget the drama that was quickly boiling up in that thread. Its better that its gone.
:twofinger Welcome to the WI Forum :twofinger

It's no different than what goes on here on a day to day basis. Most of us have been her since 2001/2002 and we've been like this since day one.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
To sum up the thread....Brian has a huge......collection of cool toys...and a giant penis too. Or so the internet told me.

Tom.

·
Professional Mixologist
479 Posts
Well...alls well that ends well. I think it was a good move. Stopp the drama before it starts. At least thats what I always say.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Well as I said it was a OLD post.. back before the Nudity issue it wasnt a problem. Now with rules that the Admin/Mods have to inforce they are doing there job. Its me that goes and digs deeper and changes the outcome sometimes. I fully back and one of my moderators/Admin. But sometimes I look at a instance and think to myself what can I get away with on this website. Who needs to be warned and why. Basically I know what we can and cant have on this site. Admin/Mods only have a general idea.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
malik ross said:
hmm...i just noticed something else interesting. the thread about the guy who bought the ZX9 is gone too.

its a conspiracy.its Illinois people against wisconsin people. they are jealous of our twisty roads, brats, brett favre and our big breasted beer maidens. slowly they will delete our posts until wisconsin is gone altogether.
:lol

don't forget the cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
malik ross said:

Actually, that one was me. You mentioned him being on the forum now- that would make him a new member- and I didn't want to anger him. Especially since I paid for a little background research and found out he's been to prison... YIKES

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Well, I dont really remember the thread very much, other than Brian's horse cock, which I have to say almost made me fall out of my chair from laughter. It was probably one of the funniest things I have seen on the internet.

As for the drama, I think the majority of us get along here, there are just a few that seem to say things that anger others, and if thats the case, then just dont respond, or put that person on your "ignore" list and you never have to read another post by them again.

Hell, RacerX is on almost everyones ignore list and no one bitches about him anymore. See, it really does work!

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
Well, I dont really remember the thread very much, other than Brian's horse cock, which I have to say almost made me fall out of my chair from laughter. It was probably one of the funniest things I have seen on the internet.

As for the drama, I think the majority of us get along here, there are just a few that seem to say things that anger others, and if thats the case, then just dont respond, or put that person on your "ignore" list and you never have to read another post by them again.

Hell, RacerX is on almost everyones ignore list and no one bitches about him anymore. See, it really does work!
that wasn't a horse cock. that was my cock photoshopped to match his skin tone.

Actually, that one was me. You mentioned him being on the forum now- that would make him a new member- and I didn't want to anger him. Especially since I paid for a little background research and found out he's been to prison... YIKES
people seve their time and sometimes come out to be a better person.

i spent 6 months at dodge, 4 years at mendota and a year at columbia. you like me, don't you?

DON'T YOU!?!?!?!?!?

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:

That and for everywhere else on SBN and the internet in general...if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

I've got a few select SBN'ers on my ignore list. (ie Raven R1 :twofinger)

On a lighter note and bike related, I'm in my garage right now surfing wirelessly while making some changes to my PCIIIusb.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
DRAMA!!!! A constant here at SBN Wisconsin! :D :lao

1 - 20 of 33 Posts