Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today on the morning News, when I was listen to the traffic report. The newscaster did mention the the road was closed, but she did the report on the motorcycle, the type of bike, how many rider and they both died (RIP).

She barely touch on how far the traffic was back up. Her report was basically on the accident. Now when their is a car accident, she break it down and with route to take to avoid it, how far the back up is, and barely touch the info about the accident.

The accident was in NYC (New York City) late last night.

·
Registered
501 Posts
because motorcycles are "in" right now. so many shows on tv about them. motorcycles are exciting and people tune in when they hear the word.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Did anyone see inside edition special on sport bikes. They slammed us right and left never showing pictures of any other style bike. Then the make a quick barely noticable statement that noone heard about how most motorcyclists are responsible. They made it sound like the only irresponsible riders are on sportbikes terrorizing everyone on the road. Pissed me off. I don't need them saying crap like that. Puts a bulls eye on my back.

·
Registered
72 Posts
2000NinjaZX6R said:
Did anyone see inside edition special on sport bikes. They slammed us right and left never showing pictures of any other style bike. Then the make a quick barely noticable statement that noone heard about how most motorcyclists are responsible. They made it sound like the only irresponsible riders are on sportbikes terrorizing everyone on the road. Pissed me off. I don't need them saying crap like that. Puts a bulls eye on my back.

yea it was called "brazen bikers".......

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Its because all sportbikes are ridden by death-wish hooligans out to terrorize old ladies and cagers.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
2000NinjaZX6R said:
Those bastards!! :eek:nfloor
We hear a lot of that around where I live. We get a lot of compaints of bikes flying up and down the roads. When they make those complaints we end up having to sit on those roads running radar. Believe it or not most times I clocked cruisers busting the speedo more than sport bikes.......and we don't want to get into how fast the cagers were going, but never got any complaints on the cruisers and cagers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts