Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know the story behind this, but this guy sure could have used some cowskin!

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I know just taking a couple good sized rocks to the chest can hurt like hell without wearing a jacket, I can't imagine how something like that must feel.

·
Banned
730 Posts
busarider54 said:
Don't know the story behind this, but this guy sure could have used some cowskin!
You know he wants to sob like a little girl in that pic but probably just high-fived his buddy because "the 'tat made it dude".
:alky

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok, again.. another pic where the only word to use is OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE!!!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
the girl and that other guy found him on the side of the street, took him home and looted him out. See the glasses she has on her head, those where his. Also notice he hasn't got any watch or ring

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
This was my reaction to seeing the above...I wonder if we could get him on the board to discuss why it's important to wear gear...

:3eek :3eek :3eek

·
Registered
183 Posts
You can also see the bruising started already :2eek:

Now.... Just where *did* we put the Peroxide :eek:

And don't forget the scrub brush, either. :cry

I'm serious, too: Injuries of that size have *got* to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected or infection will set in. That could be a VERY big problem.

I'm going to make a judgement call, based on the fact that he's lying on a towel in what appears to be a hotel room, and say our friend looped a wheelie since he also apparently landed on his back. If it were a "legitimate" traffic accident he'd have been taken to a hospital.

Wonder what the bike looks like...

Scott

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Man, sucks to be him and every other squid.

·
Registered
149 Posts
t shirts are great for riding,they just suck for falling,im pretty sure hell wear cowskin next time..well..maybe..hopefully he heals up or healed up fine and learned something.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
You mean 1mm of cotton won't protect you??

Yeah, that'll hurt like a bitch. I had a little bit of road rash on my left elbow awhile back (lowsided - loose fitting leathers) and that really hurt. He's should drink a lot of water 'cause he's gonna be dehydrated from crying so much.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I always wear a t-shirt when I ride! :flipa

1 - 20 of 42 Posts