Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone and all the posts?

Not a vibrant community? I've just come over from the FZ6 forum which has a lot of good people in. I would have thought the Gixxer 750 would have had as many fans?

What gives?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Acalliste..congrats on the 750..youll love it! I should be out riding but its Easter and have to do the family thing. Damn Holidays!!(especially ones that fall on Sundays when its not raining!!)

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
You are in Wales? I want to go there so bad. I was just in England last November, but my son's car was broken down, and it was pretty cold, so we didn't go very far. Now that he has a running car I'm going to have him drive me all the country when I go back again. :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hey RobJ, I also used to be in the FZ6 forum, great bunch of people there, I was there a long time ago when the fz6 was new in 05 and 06. I hated the bike soo much that it took me until now to give another I4 a chance, I have been ridding V tiwns since then. I just got my gsxr750, a 04 yesterday , and boy do I love it. the power is smooth and actually starts down low, nothing like the old FZ6 which had no power till I hit 7000, then the light switch came on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts