Sport Bikes banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is everyone out riding? I am stuck in Iraq for another 38 days and this is all I have!!! Damn I miss my bike.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Lots of people moved to other local sites. I still have small group rides that aren't posted up very often. Post up when you get back and I'll make sure to invite you.

Thanks for kicking some ass over there too!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks V! I have a crew of about 12. I am a former member (had to recreate my username). This site was banging for a long time. I still tell everyone about it though... I will be in the rear with the gear soon enough. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
there is no one here becuase no one likes riding in the DC area, all the damn SUV's and people are complete drive like complete assholes. i live in the south most of the year, MD in the summer, and drivers here are a hundred times worse than drivers in the south

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ummm....riiiiigggghhhtttt..... Do you think that we just ride down Constitution Ave. at 5 mph??? No, we meet somewhere and RIDE somewhere...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
ASharpMind said:
Ummm....riiiiigggghhhtttt..... Do you think that we just ride down Constitution Ave. at 5 mph??? No, we meet somewhere and RIDE somewhere...
i know, im just shootin the breeze. but the DC area is a pretty rough area to ride/drive in, compared to where i do my other driving, Atlanta. once you get far enough away from DC and Baltimore, the drivers improve. close to the cities though, its bad.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
An hour outside the beltway and your in God's country.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We always ride WAAAYYY outside the city... Less cops, open roads, my bike and I....Ah that is a beautiful story.... MAN I CANNOT WAIT TO GET OUT OF IRAQ!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was wondering the same thing about the section. Not alot of Balt/Dc posters in general.

Thanks for serving man, I did my time in Gulf I, hurry back and look us up. There are still riders in the area who love to head out to the back roads for some twisties.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am seriously down for some twisties... I have a guy here that lives in the DC area that is willing to ride as well. My normal crew is about 12 (some of which are cops)... We could put together a pretty big crew.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
You know whats going on Protus - You are sitting next to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This section used to be lively a few years ago, but now we have two dedicated local sportbike sites so few people stuck around SBN.

dcsportbikes.com and .net.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts