Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to these forums but I was just wondering why no one posts in the ZX7R forums. I love mine and thought there would be more interest. Just wondering.

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
Still have mine....for now. :)

I have been here for 7 years, but do not check as frequently as I used to.

S.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Still have mine and just got her running again after 2 years of storage due to 15 month trips to Iraq, oh and the purchase of a 1098 kind of pushed getting the old girl fired up. Now time to get my 7 ready for track days! Not too bad for 2 years and a move from CO to hot TX. Drained gas, new oil and battery, a very basic carb clean up and......vroom vroom, fired right up! List of chores: New tires, Fork seals, carb sync and back to $bay for those long lost race wheels I never won and yet another set of race skins!

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Welcome, I peek back here now and then but you will find that this is a seasonal thing. As the weather gets better and people start buying and riding you will get more activity. I still have mine and am getting ready to put her back together, broke the engine and then had to take her apart so that I could ship her with me.
You will see more posts from me as I plug away lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to hear that a few people still visit here. I personally like the bike and not a big one to jump on the band wagon and buy the latest greatest bikes. I find something I like and keep it

·
center of an asian pop
3,480 Posts
We have one, but it's the 7rr, with flat slides...Drives me crazy, but the boyfriend seems to like it :p

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I've always been a fan of the 7R just never owned one. Eventually I'd like to find one and restore it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
sad that the last post for this question is from 2008. I too still have mine. Got it back out on the street after a year in hibernation (can not believe I didn't ride for more than a year). I still love the looks of this bike, but have been thinking it may be time for something new. Wish I could have more than one bike.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
wow, that thing is in mint condition!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts