Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I put it on the throttle side frame by the rear peg. Works just fire & won't hit any hot parts there. Jusr a thought for Fraggle - isn't this forum for questions regarding our bikes. If I want to do a search I wouldn't need this site. But I want to hear it directly form people!

·
Respect My Authority!
574 Posts
Len said:
I put it on the throttle side frame by the rear peg. Works just fire & won't hit any hot parts there. Jusr a thought for Fraggle - isn't this forum for questions regarding our bikes. If I want to do a search I wouldn't need this site. But I want to hear it directly form people!
The search he refers to is a search of this forum. There are several threads that include pictures that will answer the question before it is ever asked. It is really a good feature. Here is the search for helmet locks with answers directly from the people. http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/search.php?searchid=347827 :dblthumb

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Yeah, I'm not opposed to answering questions, but when the topic has been covered in great detail a whole lot of times before, you'll get better information by checking out those old threads. It's also faster, since you don't have to wait around for someone to answer.

Usually I'm helpful enough to provide a link to one of the old threads, but searching for helmet lock came up with too many to link to. And I've never had much luck with linking directly to a search, like SilverBuzz tried to do.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am new to this forum and I just picked up my FZ6 5 day ago. I have used the search and found what I was looking for. Now I need to pick black or chrome.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
DES1996 said:
I am new to this forum and I just picked up my FZ6 5 day ago. I have used the search and found what I was looking for. Now I need to pick black or chrome.
I just ordered 2 chrome locks from Jcwhitney. I've seen pcitures of them and they blend in pretty well with the frame.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
04Fizzer said:
I just ordered 2 chrome locks from Jcwhitney. I've seen pcitures of them and they blend in pretty well with the frame.
Ah yes,
that was my one and only brainchild..

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts