Sport Bikes banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Administrator
446 Posts
Hi 2old2race!

All you need to do to post a new thread is to click on the "Post New Thread" button located above the forum title. I've attached a screenshot of where it's located in the General section but it's in the same spot in every section.

~Kay

Attachments

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I agree that hiding the posts from P&R will just cause fewer people to stay. I too, click on New Posts when I log in and I have commented that over half the posts are sales pitches from advertisers. Instead of allowing the tail to wag the dog, tell the people whining about the P&R section to put up more topics. I tried to post a thread about some excellent work I had done on my bike and it turned into a p3nis wagging contest...just like the complaints coming about P&R.

For the people who don't want P&R, don't open the threads. I have 500 channels on my satellite, but there are some I have never seen, and probably never will. It is like owning a gun. Just because you don't want to, doesn't mean you have the right to demand I can't. I find myself logging in here and spending less time because of the whiners trying to dictate content

61 - 62 of 62 Posts