Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean WTF its summer people lets see some pix and vids of you having fun on the off road bikes. This is all i got for a forum on this board!!! and its always DEAD!!>>?? c'mon people get off yer asses and get dirty, and the...well then post PIX!!! i have about 100 from this weekend alone that ill post up if needs be. I posted a vid clip on the quad and shit....cmon dont let the motocross forum die! :bitchslap

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Unfortunately I have no dirt pics/video...only motard. Maybe we can get some this weekend.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
What little dirt riding I do around here, I do by myself because no one I know rides dirt bikes, or even street bikes for that matter. I'm going up to Michigan to do some dirt riding during Labor Day weekend (hopefully) an again the beginning of October. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good pics then.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
red sticker?? care to elaborate? we dont have the same pollution rules here as you do there so is it about pollution?

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
Track got rained out this weekend - :upyours to the Rain

Still can't jump this weekend because of my forearms :( But I'm going to work on cornering this weekend, wish me luck (I'll need A LOT of it :fiddy )

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good luck!! post pix too!! :)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
This forum is a month old today, I think she is going alright. I thinks it's gradually getting b*****. But I can see your love MX and that I like!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts