Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Rascus said:
Jesus man why do you have be such an ass?? Why do you think someone would make something like that up? Why does he have to prove to you that someone he cared for died in the world trade center? You think just because he's in Hawaii that the possibilty is too great for that to actually happen?

grow up...

What an ASS, I have to agree with you Rascus!!! Do you expect anything more out of someone so ignorant and crass?? :boid

Krazy--I remember you posting up a story about her and her pic about a month or so. It's quite sad and I am sorry again for your loss! :( Just know that she is watching over you every day and one day you will be reunited with her.....

Now back to the topic before we were all so rudely interrupted by some POS!!!

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
What an ASS, I have to agree with you Rascus!!! Do you expect anything less out of something(not someone--he doesn't deserve to be classifed as that) so ignorant and crass?? :boid

Krazy--I remember you posting up a story about her and her pic about a month or so. It's quite sad and I am sorry again for your loss! :( Just know that she is watching over you every day and one day you will be reunited with her.....

Now back to the topic before we were all so rudely interrupted by some POS!!!

Thanks so much Sixxy, it really means alot to hear nice words from a nice woman. God Bless You. I wis there were more like you, japbike and my friend, truley wonderful people. :) Aloha' KH

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
alaska cajun said:
Ok Ms Sixxy,I'll tell you why it's so good.

Cause you aint had none in a long time.

And now I have this mini movie going in my head...........

You got one hand over one twin and the other is looking up at the sky,,,,,,,,,,,,You look over and say .........hey dude,put the camara down.............And wam bam,you got some.
You crack me up cajun!! :lol But no that's not the reason...it's more of a rhetorical question than anything!! :) :)

BTW--it hasn't been a long time--tee hee--sometimes exes are just more attractive "that" way then the current pool out there! ;)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Krazy---yw and I wish there was more guys like you and many others on here who have a heart and are just kind people to the core :)

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
You crack me up cajun!! :lol But no that's not the reason...it's more of a rhetorical question than anything!! :) :)

BTW--it hasn't been a long time--tee hee--sometimes exes are just more attractive "that" way then the current pool out there! ;)
Not much to choose from in that big ol city huh.

You should come up here a get ya one to bring home.There's even a magizine just for that cause we outnumber the women 3 to 1. :cry

And most of us are knocking down at least $80,000 a year. :headbang

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Krazy---yw and I wish there was more guys like you and many others on here who have a heart and are just kind people to the core :)

Thank You Sixxy. Your all Heart. Aloha, KH :)

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
a pic is what you will get. I will not reveal her name for family privacy reasons. They have been through more than enough and so have I.
The government has released all the names of the victims. There is no more privacy to be had. Surely, you can list one.

Why do you think someone would make something like that up? Why does he have to prove to you that someone he cared for died in the world trade center? You think just because he's in Hawaii that the possibilty is too great for that to actually happen?
Nope. That's not the case, at all. At all.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
^^^^ looking for another vacation again so soon? Must be well off to affort such a lifestyle...... :D

Me, I'm a poor guy living in Paradise with a .5 million dollar home paid for and a Trophy case full of achievements proving what I say......... Oh and a 72 foot Striker Sportfisher.

What You got? Hmmmm?

Attachments

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
None of those trophys prove you've lost anyone you know in the Pentagon. I've got a trophy case, too. I fail to see how you could hold home ownership and trophy cases up as validation you've known someone to die in the terrorist attacks. You're struggling so hard and going to such lengths to ensure your word is enough proof, when the simple utterance of a name is all that need shut me (or anyone else) up regarding this subject.

Now, after your edit (and now, mine), you've gone so far to post up material goods to derail the focus of clarifying who you claim to have known at the Pentagon? How coy. These attempts of misdirection of yours...so clever, so crafty.

It's remarkable how all your photographs possess indications they're quite old. I'm honestly curious what we'd find if we ran that plate of yours on the truck. Would we find it registered to a vehicle dating back in the 70s or some other oddness? Surely, we wouldn't...I mean, Chevy didn't make that truck back then...

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
This is not the first time you've brought up that "under construction" page. It's been "under construction" since 2002 when I renewed the domain. It's a hard drive on the Internet; pictures and SMTP, nothing more. You can't seem to get over that. You keep throwing out "under construction" as if it's some point of contention. Does a mail server and a gallery need some overchurned out portal in order to make you happy? There are portals installed on that server, dozens of them. I'm currently utilizing 27 independent SQL databases to facilitate various test projects of one form or another. Would it make you happy if I brought one of them to the surface to serve as the index page?

Really, Krazy Hawaiian, I'd like to make you happy.

Now, explain to me how jealousy is an applicable aspect in this conversation when I'm seeking to validate the truth behind your claims that you knew someone in the Pentagon. Please, I'm quite honestly curious how you've stretched this subject to material wealth. You've offered two posts that absolutely attempt to change the path of this thread away from you backing up your stories, with seemingly aged photos and childish retorts about "What you got?" and other trivial subject matter pertaining to wealth... as some consolation that you can't actually confirm anyone's identity?

I'm not jealous, as you so proclaim, that you may or may not have known any of the 161 souls in the Pentagon. I'm not jealous of any of your material possessions because they have nothing to do with terrorist attacks and the context of my inquiry.

You may be able to conjure up sympathy from other unsuspecting folks on the Internet regarding the terrorist attacks but I'm not buying it. If it's alright with you, I'm going to take your refusal to provide verifiable proof and the fact you have continually attempted to change the subject, just short of issuing juvenile retorts like, "I know you are but what am I", as proof that your story is fabricated.

Hey...that reminds me...did you know the government has secret technology embedded into every computer monitor (never mind most aren't even manufactured in the USA), that allows them to obtain low-grade video capture of ANYONE and EVERYONE sitting at their computer? Yup! I heard it on the Internet! Hey...from YOU, now that I think of it!

I wonder what else you've claimed on these boards that are completely without merit.

Haven't lost any legs in Vietnam, have you? Haven't survived cancer or anything? Ever saved a schoolbus full of children from pending doom? Wait, I know...you were on the grassy knoll, weren't you!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Damn....blah blah blah blah

Get the F*CK out of MY thread with your mindless drivel Monkey!!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Damn....blah blah blah blah

Get the F*CK out of MY thread with your mindless drivel Monkey!!
Very well.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
--Krazy--we luv you and I like the pics!!!

Almost forgot about the Grandma.....LOL...ughhh come back from riding and find these utterly asinine posts from our resdient culo!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Your behavior is so becoming of a moderator. I know I'm impressed.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
TheWraith said:
This is not the first time you've brought up that "under construction" page. It's been "under construction" since 2002 when I renewed the domain. It's a hard drive on the Internet; pictures and SMTP, nothing more. You can't seem to get over that. You keep throwing out "under construction" as if it's some point of contention. Does a mail server and a gallery need some overchurned out portal in order to make you happy? There are portals installed on that server, dozens of them. I'm currently utilizing 27 independent SQL databases to facilitate various test projects of one form or another. Would it make you happy if I brought one of them to the surface to serve as the index page?

Really, Krazy Hawaiian, I'd like to make you happy.

Now, explain to me how jealousy is an applicable aspect in this conversation when I'm seeking to validate the truth behind your claims that you knew someone in the Pentagon. Please, I'm quite honestly curious how you've stretched this subject to material wealth. You've offered two posts that absolutely attempt to change the path of this thread away from you backing up your stories, with seemingly aged photos and childish retorts about "What you got?" and other trivial subject matter pertaining to wealth... as some consolation that you can't actually confirm anyone's identity?

I'm not jealous, as you so proclaim, that you may or may not have known any of the 161 souls in the Pentagon. I'm not jealous of any of your material possessions because they have nothing to do with terrorist attacks and the context of my inquiry.

You may be able to conjure up sympathy from other unsuspecting folks on the Internet regarding the terrorist attacks but I'm not buying it. If it's alright with you, I'm going to take your refusal to provide verifiable proof and the fact you have continually attempted to change the subject, just short of issuing juvenile retorts like, "I know you are but what am I", as proof that your story is fabricated.

Hey...that reminds me...did you know the government has secret technology embedded into every computer monitor (never mind most aren't even manufactured in the USA), that allows them to obtain low-grade video capture of ANYONE and EVERYONE sitting at their computer? Yup! I heard it on the Internet! Hey...from YOU, now that I think of it!

I wonder what else you've claimed on these boards that are completely without merit.

Haven't lost any legs in Vietnam, have you? Haven't survived cancer or anything? Ever saved a schoolbus full of children from pending doom? Wait, I know...you were on the grassy knoll, weren't you!

no but I did save a 4 year old girl from drowning at Menele Bay on Lanai. She fell off the pier couldn't swim and i dove in pulled her to the surface and brought her back to a breathing cute lil girl. What have you done besides flame and provoke? Oh and throw feces? :flamed

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
TheWraith said:
Your behavior is so becoming of a moderator. I know I'm impressed.
And your behavior, suggests immaturity and betise.......

Thornton Wilder “The bêtise of our human community is everywhere”

It would be nice if you could keep your comments down to a low, as to not clutter everyone's threads:D

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
THREAD CLOSED!!!

If people can't post replies without a simple topic like this turning into a flame fest, then you all need to move on to a different thread. All the people slinging flames in this thread should each know better than to act that way. Gawd, this type of stuff pisses me off sometimes. :spank

Attachments

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.