Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You see here is my problem......I had to have another boat, I like to be on the water there's so much more to do and you can fit more people in a boat than on a bike....so here is my new boat.

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The boat was not the problem....the problem was the ole' blazer was having a little difficulty pulling it on long trips, so my fix was get a new truck which I've been needing for a while.....can you say over kill! :rolleyes and no it's not a Hemi it's a Cummins!

Attachments

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
SSSccweeeeettt truck man!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
click here So I can make all my payments but it is killing my budget.......my only fix is to sell the bike and it sucks cause I'll be taking a big dive on it . There is the link.... so PM me if someone is interested.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
PM brudda!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No No No.......I had a boat around 5 years ago and wanted another, traided the Blazer in on the truck, and trying to sell the bike.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Damn dan..... everything is looking sweet.... I hate seeing you get off the two wheels thing. And I kinda regret that I can pick up the 750. Unfortunately I can't afford two bike payments. Hopefully we will see ya back on two soon.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Do like I do, Dan, and sell your body to lonely old widowed ladies. They pay well and usually wear dentures. As long as you do it in the dark and hold your nose it's really not that bad! Kudos! :p

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Powder said:
Get rid of THAT truck, buy a slighty used full size truck, and keep the bike. Best of both worlds.........
Amen.

D, do ya really need a truck like that? I see soo many peeps that have big ars trucks and dont really use them for what there worth. You dont know how bad I would like a F-150 ext cab but to be honest wit myself, I dont need it. I dont carry peeps wit me and the biggest thing I haul is the bike which fits comfortably in the bed.

But to each his own mang, do whatever makes ya happy in life bro :dblthumb

Nice lookin boat/truck ya got thur though, even if its a dodge :lao

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Nekkid Bobby said:
Do like I do, Dan, and sell your body to lonely old widowed ladies. They pay well and usually wear dentures. As long as you do it in the dark and hold your nose it's really not that bad! Kudos! :p

This does work Dan. Naughty Gigolo Services Inc. has since gotten me a stable of bikes in one year. :lao

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Naughty Gigolo Services Inc.
I think Boobie was refering to the services for women not men, Naughty. :eek:nfloor :lao

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I think you would get the clue that when we rejected service to you that you understood that we did not service men.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As for selling my new truck all I have to say is :upyours and let me add ...bike for sale! :lao

·
Registered
174 Posts
damn, everybody's getting new trucks..............one day I'll get around to posting mine...........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts