Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im talking to these guys about muscle cars, then it comes up that I have a bike. It turns out that one of the guys also *had* a Kawi 636. So it sounds like he has no idea what he was talking about.

Me- So you wear gear when you ride, or...?
Him- No no. Gear's for pussys, and its hot where I live.
Me- Sure, I can imagine it gets quite hot in Arkansas...... rolling eyes

Me- Ah what year bike was that 636 you had? (I know its new to 05')
Him- Oh yeah, that thing was an 03'. I'll tell ya man you'll kill yourself on one of those things.
Me- Oh really?
Him- Yeah definately. I took it to the dragstrip and it was doing 7.7 second quarter miles wheelying down the whole thing!
Me- Quarter miles? You mean Eighth miles right?
Him- No no. Quarters.

Me- So you must have done some pretty mean mods to that bike eh? (completely sarcastic)
Him- Yeah well, I did the standard Cam job, and I also added this airbox mod... and a computer chip. The thing puts out 165 hp to the rear wheel and weighs 310lb dry.
Me- Oh that's quite impressive, how did you shave off that much weight?
Him- I did a fender eliminator, and I put on sharkskinz.

Me- Thats neat. What kind of coolant do you use?
Him- Just the standard stuff.
Me- you use any special blinker fluid?
Him- ehh... I havent changed that yet.
Me- You know you could add 10 more hp if you bought some performance powerbands.
Him- I'll have to check that out......

For real. Zero fiction here guys.

·
Registered
278 Posts
:squid

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Surely no one is that stupid??? :eek:nfloor

should have asked him how many pounds of torque his tires were able to hold

·
Registered
801 Posts
Geez, that guy is my hero.

Maybe he installed that new fetzer valve to get 165 hp. Or maybe he had the cams lubed with some gauze pads and 3 'n 1 oil.

·
20,852 Posts
Hey, if these guys were not around we would have to have someone else to pick on!! :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
What a tard

The last guy I talked to like that was on a 96 GSXR 750 and tried to tell me the thing would do 200 mph in 4th gear(his speedo wouldn't read any higher than that)

He then asked me what would be the best bike for him when he was ready to get a new one because he knew that he would outgrow that one in a month or so.Me being the "nice guy that I am",suggested he get the 05 GSXR 1000 so he could out run everything on the street.He agreed that would be the best thing for him to buy since he already had a months worth of expeierince.

I wish I could shoot stupid people.

·
20,852 Posts
Will loan you a gun with no serial numbers......didn't get it from me....:eek:nfloor

·
Registered
123 Posts
Damn, what a moron. Everything that guy said was wrong, well it does get hot here in Arkansas. I wonder what track he goes to for a 1/4 drag race. I wonder this because there are no 1/4 tracks in Arkansas. The longest track is only 1000 ft, the rest are 1/8.

So... how much hp does synthetic blinker fluid add?

Joe

·
20,852 Posts
Castrol Syntec Blinker Fluid......can be found at all quality auto parts stores across America.........:eek:nfloor

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
636 did start in 03 though ... mines an 03...

:)

but yah... people are dumb for the most part

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Ershank said:
I dont know, I kind of like talking to people and egging them on like that.
Here's what I'll do for ya,the next time I'm in Tenn. I'll be getting a gun with no serial #'s and I'll only shoot every other one so you'll still have some to egg on. :banana

·
20,852 Posts
alaska cajun said:
Here's what I'll do for ya,the next time I'm in Tenn. I'll be getting a gun with no serial #'s and I'll only shoot every other one so you'll still have some to egg on. :banana

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
mikem317 said:
7.7 quarter mile times are quite impressive. :lol
Yeah for anything but a Pro Stock Bike...Maybe he should call Vance and Hines for a job tuning their bikes if he can get 7.7's from a stock bike... :lao

1 - 20 of 26 Posts