Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Seems like they get better choices in colors for bikes too. I have never been to Europe. Hotel, food, everything is too much.

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damm, Check out the power (possible) numbers on that baby!! I want one!!

From MCN:

MT-01: Torque monster!
Yamaha's new MT-01 will make 50 per cent more torque than a Hayabusa.
Insiders say it will thump out 150ftlb of torque. A Hayabusa makes around 100ftlb while a GSX-R1000 makes a little over 80ftlb. And it's the big torque that's likely to make it a huge thrill to power out of corners.
This first official picture of the new MT-01 production bike also proves Yamaha has lost little of the flavour in turning it from a show-stopping concept to a road-going reality.
Its 1700cc V-twin motor and radical styling makes it the natural successor to the firm's V-Max. But the difference is that where the V-Max, which ended production in January this year, was fast, it was also evil-handling.
The new bike puts the emphasis on enormous grunt rather than top speed but is also blessed with sports-spec chassis parts to make it go where you want it to.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sweet looking bike too.
Well, we have so many "control" issues here in the USA...

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
it's kinda hard for me to see it in those pictures...the lighting is bad and the background is the same color as the bike.

kinda neat tho, design looks aggressive. i'd like to see more pics. is that an 04 R1 swingarm?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh my God, I'm glad I'm living in Europe. That bike is really something.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was in France in June... they have a lot of offerings for bikes in all makes. The 600 class of any bike was really popular in Paris. I saw this particular bike in a bike mag there...I couldn't read about it but it did look nice.
I rented a BMW and cruised the south of France. But that's another story.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts