Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seems really crazy that people in the USA hate Bieber so much to actually make an effort to get 100,000 signatures. It seems his haters outnumber his fans because anything Justin Bieber is usually negative, especially the media.

But I think all of this deportation stuff is ridiculous and people just want to see something bad happen to Justin Bieber. Many people get DUIs and tons of teens have egged houses before but I never heard of anyone getting deported for those reasons. I know plenty of people who got DUIs and a guy who killed two people from DUI, but no one has ever wanted to deport them.

But how is this deportation going to work out from the US government level? Seems kind of ridiculous the national government has to resolve the idea of deporting an entertainer. It makes our nation look stupid to ask the government to get involved. Those people who signed the petition have nothing better to do with their life and have no concept what a real crime is.

Plus, if he gets deported, he's going to take his millions of US dollars and take it back to Canada. And we lose one guy who probably pays a couple million in taxes a year to the US government. He will still probably have to come to the USA for his job or when he is on tour so deporting him won't really get rid of him. And most people have never met this guy nor will meet him so what's the difference if he's in America or Canada? There are more important things the US government should be doing and deporting a celebrity shouldn't be a concern. I really hate Justin Bieber haters, especially now they want the government to get involved

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Not only deported, but his green card (right to work in the US) revoked. Scum from other countries get sent back all the time. The question is whether he contributes more than he detracts. IMO (since I'm not a fan of his "music"), kick his ass out.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
People commit crimes and dont get deported all the time, they are known as US citizens. Non US citizens commit crimes and get deported. He should be no different. That little douche is from Canada, and they can have him back.

(hmm... this image works well in conjunction with my avvy pic, too!)

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
Seems really crazy that people in the USA hate Bieber so much to actually make an effort to get 100,000 signatures. It seems his haters outnumber his fans because anything Justin Bieber is usually negative, especially the media.

But I think all of this deportation stuff is ridiculous and people just want to see something bad happen to Justin Bieber. Many people get DUIs and tons of teens have egged houses before but I never heard of anyone getting deported for those reasons. I know plenty of people who got DUIs and a guy who killed two people from DUI, but no one has ever wanted to deport them.

But how is this deportation going to work out from the US government level? Seems kind of ridiculous the national government has to resolve the idea of deporting an entertainer. It makes our nation look stupid to ask the government to get involved. Those people who signed the petition have nothing better to do with their life and have no concept what a real crime is.

Plus, if he gets deported, he's going to take his millions of US dollars and take it back to Canada. And we lose one guy who probably pays a couple million in taxes a year to the US government. He will still probably have to come to the USA for his job or when he is on tour so deporting him won't really get rid of him. And most people have never met this guy nor will meet him so what's the difference if he's in America or Canada? There are more important things the US government should be doing and deporting a celebrity shouldn't be a concern. I really hate Justin Bieber haters, especially now they want the government to get involved
Should he get special treatment because, unlike most Mexicans, he's a non-hispanic white?

Reactions: stnkbg1

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
OH HELL NO! YOU GUYS CAN KEEP HIM along with Celine Dion.

People commit crimes and dont get deported all the time, they are known as US citizens. Non US citizens commit crimes and get deported. He should be no different. That little douche is from Canada, and they can have him back.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts

I think you underestimate how many of those 100,000 signatures were put there in jest. Have you seen the asinine petitions that get mega signatures? The funnier, the more signatures they get. You're really over thinking this.

·
Registered
905 Posts

For a minute there I was thinking that maybe, just maybe you were Justin Bieber. Then I remembered, he actually has a bike.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts

fuck you guys. you ruined his dumbass self, you fucking keep him.

Reactions: jeffo8

·
Pit Bike Legend
3,339 Posts
LOL, neither side wants him.

As for why we know what he's up to Gaolee, I'm wondering how you couldn't? Every freaking channel on tv and the radio is talking about his dumb ass non stop. I dont even HAVE TV yet every time I click on the radio they are talking about some new crime he has committed. The media in this country is fucked up. MSNBC actually stopped a senator, talking about something that really matters, during an interview mid sentence for "breaking news" about that little twat getting in trouble again. It's ridiculous.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
bread and circuses.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
no, I've covered this.
you guys keep the little shit.

·
Registered
155 Posts
If it wasn't for 2 million 13 year old girls, that little bastid would have never came here to begin with. Canada can have him back with my blessings! He is a little gangsta ****!

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
He is just like any other American kid...but with money. Who gives a fuck deported or not-We got our own set of Biebers in every city of America and if you don't believe this...you need to surf Youtube more.

Nothing new nothing old nothing at all.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts