Sport Bikes banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Exhiliration said:
Also you can put down stuff like, oral sex three times a week and than you can always remind her she’s under an obligation when if you do not get it =)
Dude, let me know if that actually works, because in my experience a sense of obligation the the #1 buzz-killer.

As to the relationship, don't sweat that shit. It sounds kinda like it wasn't right for either of you, anyway, and she picked something to end it over. Wait a couple of months (or as long as you need), date a hotter girl, then kick her ass to the curb for no reason. BAM you'll feel right as rain.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
adamf2 said:
Mine came to an end after four years because she was a lying cheating bitch. Another one just recently came to an end because the chick is apparently scared of commitment. I should have known, because i've known her for many years before we got together and she was engaged twice but always bailed on the dude. Almost the same story with us minus the engagement part. It was always talked about though and then one day just out of the blue, she bailed on me too. I think I'm just gonna turn into a friggin' MAN-WHORE! :twofinger :alky

Don't turn into a jackazz man whore--it's not worth it!! :D You seem like a nice guy from what I know of you so far....don't ruin that!! There is hope out there!! :twofinger

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Don't turn into a jackazz man whore--it's not worth it!! :D You seem like a nice guy from what I know of you so far....don't ruin that!! There is hope out there!! :twofinger
I'm just kidding rsixxy. It's not really my cup of tea to whore around. If you check out that thread about peoples rosters, you'll see what I mean.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,898 Posts
Exhiliration said:
Been there done that, its the same girls we have hear just in a atmosphere of alcohol, sex and freedom from "normal" society. I just enjoy the mindset and culutre of the more exotic woman.
mmm, thats weird, it is amazing how different the concept of "exotic" can be for people from different places. Here an american/european girl will get pretty much whatever guys she wants, as she is the "exotic". But american/european guys come here looking for local girls, the kind we're used to and no one cares about as they are trying to catch some of the american/european "exotics".

So...

You get a local girl, for her you are an "exotic" guy, but you may be an "average" guy back in your country, you get a "exotic" girl that is "average" here...

New meaning to the "the grass is always greaner on the other side of the fence" phrase.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Well, my one and only ex decided to take out her pride frustrations upon me about her place in life. She got physically abusive so I gave her the boot that very instant. She just called me actually, although I don't know what she was thinking.

Currently, I'm pretty much in love with this girl at work (I know) but she just told me today that she's moving in with her boyfriend (I know!). The guy is a complete scumbag of course (abusive, lazy type) and this girl is the most amazing thing to touch the earth IMHO. I have quite a few dates lined up, but none of them matter to me, all I truly want is to spend my time with this one person...... And she's wasting her time with some loser. Needless to say, after hearing the news I've been a bit depressed today. Sure, there are other fish in the sea, but I've been hopeful with this one for like 3 years and the only thing that has kept us from dating is timing apparently... Anyone else have that happen?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
wescoas1 said:
Well, my one and only ex decided to take out her pride frustrations upon me about her place in life. She got physically abusive so I gave her the boot that very instant. She just called me actually, although I don't know what she was thinking.

Currently, I'm pretty much in love with this girl at work (I know) but she just told me today that she's moving in with her boyfriend (I know!). The guy is a complete scumbag of course (abusive, lazy type) and this girl is the most amazing thing to touch the earth IMHO. I have quite a few dates lined up, but none of them matter to me, all I truly want is to spend my time with this one person...... And she's wasting her time with some loser. Needless to say, after hearing the news I've been a bit depressed today. Sure, there are other fish in the sea, but I've been hopeful with this one for like 3 years and the only thing that has kept us from dating is timing apparently... Anyone else have that happen?
Whatever you do, do not tell her how you feel about her boyfriend. If she cares for him do not insult him. Period! You can always let her know your feelings towards HER and if things do not work out she can always turn to you

·
Registered
558 Posts
well my ex decided to bring her best friend into the bedroom with us. and of course I had no objection, but when she saw her best friend cumming that hard off of her man she got real jealous. I think she was moreso expecting me to just do her(my ex), and her and her friend to do eachother and I just kind of watch them two. Well, this was never made clear to her friend or myself so we thought we were having a good ol fashioned 3some. Anyway to make a long story short, after that she just got real wierd and didn't trust me, really didn't trust me and her friend at all which sucked cuz we hung out w/ her all the time, and we just fought alot so we both agreed it was best to just walk away.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Exhiliration said:
Whatever you do, do not tell her how you feel about her boyfriend. If she cares for him do not insult him. Period! You can always let her know your feelings towards HER and if things do not work out she can always turn to you
That's good advice, thanks man. I have been so friggin tempted to ask her what she is thinking dating this scumbag with all of the things he had done in the past, but I refrained for the reasoning you wrote to me. Basically, I might as well kick her dog and tell her she's an idiot, it would probably have the same impact in her mind, whether right or wrong.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.