Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of got into a bit of a rocky road with my GF and now she won’t even talk to me. We’ve been together for like 2.5 years now. It’s completely my fault (No, its not cheating) and was just wondering over what reason(s) long term relationships come to an end. I swear if mine comes to an end I’m never going to get into a serious relationship. I don’t believe I could ever have something this special again. Also, if I ever hear the words I love you from another woman, I’m out like a fat kid in dodge ball =)

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Dude, you're 20. Still lots of pussy left in the sea. I've had relationships that I thought couldn't be topped then it does. Just know that out there somewhere, there's a working girl that loves to cook and swallow.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I was with my girlfriend for about 2 and half years, we were talking about marriage very seriously. Told her I was getting stationed in Italy, and she said, "well I'm not going, sorry" In her defense, she's a real family girl, doesn't want to be far away from her family and friends. I guess were better off though, dunno :confused: *sigh*

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually going to be 21 in a few weeks. I've been with plently of girls and have lots of girls that i hang out with. I just think she is fantastic and one of a kind. If i want some pussy I can just take a vacation to Brazil, Mexico or any number of countries. =)

·
Registered
912 Posts
My 2.5 year is ending because my girlfriend is moving to colorado

·
Registered
310 Posts
Very simple for me, Im a really great guy to date. But when things get serious and long term plans are made. I tend to shoot myself in the foot.. Have done it twice, both girls I truly thought I could marry.....

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
21..you are still young...you will have more realtionships and you will find someone else who you will fall head over heels for...don't get bitter because of this..we already have too many men that are!!

Relationships come to an end for a variety of reasons
Cheating
Money
Different goals in life
Moving
etc

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I could go so many different ways with this thread but I'm going to behave. My last one was just that I wasn't happy. I was only in it for my son. I soon learned that was a big mistake.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Mine usually end because I can't keep it in my pants. I did over come that when I found the right girl.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I cheated on my HS sweatheart 6 times in 3 years, she Finally kicked me to the curb after the 6th and something kind of clicked in my head whereas I decided enough was enough and I was ready to settle down, no more cheating etc........ Well No wonder that I couldn't convince her of my newfound intentions ( I wouldn't have believed me either ). Anyways I met someone new a few months later and we were married within the year ( much to my ex-sweethearts dismay, but hey she wouldn't take me back) and it'll be 14 years that we've been together on the 1st of Sep.
You are young - have your fun. You will know when you are ready to settle down for real so live it up until that realization comes to you.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I was tired of cracked jaws and ribs, and other bones that hurt when they get broken.. :lol

and NO, I'm not looking for sympathy, I have only mayself to blame for staying and putting up with it.

First time he hit me, shame on him, second time he hit me, shame on me!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well… I’m in the process of working things out with her because of a technique I learned a year ago from a marriage counselor I met. My girlfriend and I agreed to make a contract of things she wants me to change/do and I will do the same for her, than we will negotiate and finally agree on the contract which will be valid for a period of 6 months until its up for renewal. Might sound to some of you like a business deal but its not and its fun and will help fix any problems or small things you would like changed in the relationship. Also you can put down stuff like, oral sex three times a week and than you can always remind her she’s under an obligation when if you do not get it =) This is a good thread though and helpful to me for my own personal reasons. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Boredom. Relationship was unfulfilling, albeit very stable. Lasted 3 years (my personnal record). Some people stay in these relationships because they can't stand being alone, I chose to end it. Sometimes I miss it. Sometimes I don't.

Is it worth it to be with someone you don't really love just not to be alone ? Are you better off risking the single life again and maybe dieing alone ? I'll tell you in 10 years.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Exhiliration said:
Actually going to be 21 in a few weeks. I've been with plently of girls and have lots of girls that i hang out with. I just think she is fantastic and one of a kind. If i want some pussy I can just take a vacation to Brazil, Mexico or any number of countries. =)
Just go to a mexican beach at spring break...

Incredible amounts of willing springbreaker pussy.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Süsser Tod said:
Just go to a mexican beach at spring break...

Incredible amounts of willing springbreaker pussy.
Been there done that, its the same girls we have hear just in a atmosphere of alcohol, sex and freedom from "normal" society. I just enjoy the mindset and culutre of the more exotic woman.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Been with my current girl for almost a year and I told her I wanted her to move out. It's pretty much my own selfishness and things I told/did to her that she took offense to *which I would to if I were her* :( I apologized and it seemed like it was good enough but I don't think that it is, I think she deserves someone better even though she says I am the one.

I am very selfish and her having two kids in addition to her I think is a little too much for me right now. She is still living with me but I asked her to move back to Ohio with her parents, of course she cried and I felt TERRIBLE but I really think it's the best for both of us. Everything was fine when we were doing the long term thing but we started fighting and crap over petty stuff when she moved in with me. I'm not sure what I want in life or if I want to be married and I don't think it's fair to her or her kids to keep her around while I decide. So as much as I know I will miss it, I think it is for the best. :( MAybe in the future if I decide I know what I want I will call her up and see what she is up to, maybe I'll get that second *or third* chance.

Sigh I hope I make it this is going to be a long tough road I think. She is a REALLY great girl who does anything for me and I love her to death but I just don't know what I want and it being my first real relationship has its own little quirks it brings into the relationship.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Exhiliration said:
Kind of got into a bit of a rocky road with my GF and now she won’t even talk to me. We’ve been together for like 2.5 years now. It’s completely my fault (No, its not cheating) and was just wondering over what reason(s) long term relationships come to an end. I swear if mine comes to an end I’m never going to get into a serious relationship. I don’t believe I could ever have something this special again. Also, if I ever hear the words I love you from another woman, I’m out like a fat kid in dodge ball =)
Mine came to an end after four years because she was a lying cheating bitch. Another one just recently came to an end because the chick is apparently scared of commitment. I should have known, because i've known her for many years before we got together and she was engaged twice but always bailed on the dude. Almost the same story with us minus the engagement part. It was always talked about though and then one day just out of the blue, she bailed on me too. I think I'm just gonna turn into a friggin' MAN-WHORE! :twofinger :alky

1 - 20 of 29 Posts