Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't watch a lot of TV, but out of the shows that I do see on a semi-regular basis I have found three girls I could see having as wives if their characters were real women that I knew. (That sounds funny now that I typed it out, but bear with me, it's not a stalker thing.)

My favorite one, Lorelei (Lauren Graham) from Gilmore Girls. Next is Deborah (Patricia Heaton) from Everybody Loves Raymond, and finally Carrie (sp?) (Leah Remini) from King of Queens. They're all strong, intelligent, sexy women who are funny, spunky, and down-to-earth. Especially Graham's Lorelei - where can I find a girl like that? I'll take her even if she has a 16-year-old daughter.

Heaton's Deborah is cynical, easily aggravated, and very self-confident. Definitely good attributes in a woman, if you ask me. Sure she never wants to have sex, but if you were a woman married to Ray, would you?

And Remini's Carrie is a hottie with a bit of an attitude, but real sweet and smart.

Of course, I'm not daydreaming about any of them, lol. But I was bored and figured I'd post this :twofinger So who's your favorite TV wife? It can be from any show, network or cable (I don't have cable so maybe my choices are too limited), but it has to be a girl that you would think is good for more than just a good ol' time (i.e., Eva Langoria). And ladies, you are welcome to post up your fave hubby if you care to play along in my goofy little post.

**WARNING: May not be work safe as this thread progresses. Scroll at your own risk! lol**

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Leah Remini is gorgeous *sigh* :) That was my fav show when I watched TV...don't have much time for it now.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I personally think Patricia Heaton (and her character) should be shot. Or at least tazed. Twice.

I'll give you Lauren Graham (when I'm done with her) and I'll take Jennifer Garner. Hey, in mind, it could happen.
Well, not even in my mind could it happen. But oh well.

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I like the lady from "Still standing" she's a cutie.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Hows this pic? :banana:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, keep in mind that I am taliking about the characters and not the actresses. I don't really know much about any of these girls' personal lives.

Leah Remini has many, many hot pics, but I want to keep this work safe. I'll put a little warning up there just in case more come up, lol.

And Jennifer Garner as Sidney.... awwwwww man my fave show and my fave character fer sure. But I don't see her as the marrying type (really, neither am I), but the kind of girl who'd go touring on an R1 and I'd bump into her for a nighttime tryst at some truck stop in the middle of Anytown USA. Well, at least that's one fantasy....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts