Discussion Starter #1
already got my rooms reserved..

motel 6
140 Kern St
US 101/El Camino Real at Market St
Salinas, California, United States, 93905
831-753-1711

12 mi from the track.

now to figure out how were gonna get there, by plane, train, car or boat.

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
I'm serious... I talked the wife into letting me go... I jsut dont know if I want to rent a room or camp out..

How did you get a room so early...how many days you staying and what is the room per night?

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordie said:
I'm serious... I talked the wife into letting me go... I jsut dont know if I want to rent a room or camp out..

How did you get a room so early...how many days you staying and what is the room per night?
$61.99 and 3 nights

tickets are going quick, grandstand tickets are gone already....

·
part of the problem
487 Posts
Well I already bought my tickets and a few extras just in case. I haven’t been this excited in I don’t know how long.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Normally when we go to MotoGP races we just bring along a couple good sized tents and camp out. It's all part of the experience, personally I think staying in a hotel would take away from the experience as a whole.

It's just awesome staying up and listening to everyone do burnouts and all the drunks make loud exhaust sounds with their voice "BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH!" :lol Hearing someone rev their bike with no can on it for 3 hours is fun too. I know it seems like it would be annoying, but everyone at the camp site is running around being fools and just having a great time.

I don't know if that's how it will be in the US, but that's how it is at the races over here, people here seem to be a little more "lively" and have fewer inhibitions. :D

Any way you do it, you are gonna have fun, but I suggest camping out if you can, it's just great!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm going up w/ a couple of friends. I'm probably gonna cage it up there. We should meet up for a SBN motoGP meet. :dblthumb

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
You guys be sure to get lots of pictures. The first EVER US GP is gonna be historic! Even though I've been to 3 of the GP races this year I'm jealous of you guys, hell I might consider taking some leave and flying out there, guess I need to decide quick though! :D

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
Come on out, FireFighter! I'm reserving in two weeks (God I hope there're still SOME tickets available) when I have cash from payday. I'd love to get to meet all the SBNers.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tony824 said:
I'm going up w/ a couple of friends. I'm probably gonna cage it up there. We should meet up for a SBN motoGP meet. :dblthumb
oh there will be some meetings going on.......CF here....gonna meet alot of folks i think, you saw where were staying, as time gets closer w need to get everybody together.......... :cool:

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
okay what is the website for the tickets so I can get in...I'm trying to talk the boyfriend into relocating out there anyway, so I need tickets quick!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts