Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on doing a little ride on Sunday. Something very easy paced until we hit a certain spot. A co-worker is planning on riding too and he's on a cruiser.....so that's the reason for the easy ride. But once we get to where we're going.....there will be a little high speed action.

Post up if you're interested.

Meeting Spot/Time:

Bartow Sunoco
Sunday 9am

Gov :D

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Sat and Sunday are very low chances of rain! I'll be out both days. Might even join you guys on Sunday. I have no idea where the Bartow Sunoco is though. :confused:

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CorvetteChris said:
Sat and Sunday are very low chances of rain! I'll be out both days. Might even join you guys on Sunday. I have no idea where the Bartow Sunoco is though. :confused:
Well you have two choices to get there.....you can either take 60 east to Bartow.....hang a left on Hwy 98 and the Sunoco is just up on your left.

or

Take I-4 east to the Polk County Parkway (toll will be $1.00)....take that to the Bartow/98 south (exit 10 I believe)....from there take a right or go south on 98 until you reach Bartow. The Sunoco will be on the right.

Hope to see you Sunday.

Gov

·
Registered
259 Posts
B I Am Picking The Bike Up Today So I Will Be There On Sunday!!!!!!

I Need To Get Reaquainted With Her!!!!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I might be in. Sunday will be my first chance to ride a Hyabusa. If I can talk some guys from work into going I'll be there.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Naughty76 said:
I might be in. Sunday will be my first chance to ride a Hyabusa. If I can talk some guys from work into going I'll be there.
YOU DON'T NEED THEM TO BE THERE INORDER FOR YOU TO RIDE

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
You know where I'll be...

AT WORK :(

You guys have fun, be safe, and take pics so I can be jealous...

·
Plunder, THEN burn!
314 Posts
Well, my boss has 'helped' me understand that my personal priorities were not correct .... that what I really meant to say was, " sorry, I will be working on the farm (server farm) this weekend" ....

so, [grit teeth] sorry, I will be working this weekend.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
A-DALE 9 said:
YOU DON'T NEED THEM TO BE THERE INORDER FOR YOU TO RIDE

I know... But they have been wanting me to ride with them for a while. I'm thinking there is a good chance ill make it to bartow though. I just can't wait to ride the busa if i get the chance :D

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In da Zone said:
Well, my boss has 'helped' me understand that my personal priorities were not correct .... that what I really meant to say was, " sorry, I will be working on the farm (server farm) this weekend" ....

so, [grit teeth] sorry, I will be working this weekend.
That sux Mark! I was looking forward to riding with you again at that place. :( Now you tend to that farm good so you can ride later this week! :D

Gov

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bbqb4racin said:
Can I ride along? This rain has driven me insane! I gotta get out and ride somewhere this weekend!!! Rick
Everyone's welcome....but I must say, it will be a very lazy pace all the way to where we're going.

Gov

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm still thinking I'm in. I just had the rear tire replaced today. I need to get some time on it. Hopefully I'll be able to get the chicken strips down some Gov?

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
The Governor said:
Everyone's welcome....but I must say, it will be a very lazy pace all the way to where we're going.

Gov
That's ok with me. I'll just hang in the back anyway. Thanks. Rick

·
Registered
107 Posts
If ya'll are coming towards us in O-town give a hollar a few of us are going out and it would be good to meet some of you guys(girls)...ERIC

p.s. I have some chicken strips to get off of the Busa...They are small but they are there...LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts