$23.95,
load
> with all the "fixins"...
> Two whole tomatoes
> A half-head of lettuce
> 12 slices of American cheese
> A full cup of peppers
> Two entire onions
> Plus, a river a mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard.
> Denny's Beer Barrel Pub is renown for its 6 lb. burgers. National
and
local
> newspapers have reviewed the burger and its main appeal seems to
be...
> NO ONE HAS FINISHED IT!!

Attachments

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
thats rediculous. i bet thats just big fricken mess

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I have enough problem not making a mess out of the Hardees/CarlsJr 6 dollar burger and that's only half a pound.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
wow i didnt know hardees was still around. i havent seen one of those in years :2eek

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
there is one on Metcalf...

·
Site Sponsor
1,639 Posts
There's a Hardees on 70 between Lawrence and Topeka on the median/rest stop thingy....MAN their burgers are good!! They have the 1/3 pound, 1/2 pound and 2/3 pound burgers..juicy like they are cooked on a grille, then they got so much veggies it's like a salad, REALLY good bread (soft and spongy, but not "rubbery"...Thick!). Just plain AWESOME. After I eat one, makes me wanna go to sleep I"m so full, and that's the 1/2 pounder. Just KILLER!! If you see a Hardees, stop in and try one. They really are good!

The 'hopper

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yeah they are awesome ever since they got bought by Carl's Jr.

They even put bread and butter pickles on that 6 dollar burger, I have seen places charge as much as 2 bucks for those.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont' eat at Hardees......once I ate at one and I had a dead fly in my salad and the bottom bun of my chicken sandwich was hard as a rock, thats when I stopped eating there. Well about a year ago we were in one cuz my husband likes it and he had one of thos big 6 dollar burgers and I had to stop him from taking a bite cuz he had a dead fly in his mayo. I tried to tell him not to eat at Hardees but he didn't listen. Oh and this was a diffrent hardees then the one I had my problems with.

·
Registered
531 Posts
MMMMmmm MMMMmm MMMmmm dead fly mayo. Good source of protien. :headbang <----------- Love that smilely.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I figure if I stop to think about all the shit that I prob ate and never knew about it at every fast food resturant I ever ate at I would never eat anything again.

So I don't think about it anymore.

But then again. I hate food so....

·
Registered
531 Posts
That thing is a nine pound heartattack! :headbang

1 - 12 of 12 Posts