Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading to VIR again this year for the AMA Superbike Double Header in mid-september this year with my good friend JK750. This is my first year with my own bike and I'm so pumped that I can hardly wait. Just thought I'd start a post and see who is going from here. I highly recomend it as we always have a great time. I was thinking that those of us going should try and meet up to introduce ourselves and get some riding in while we are there. It is a great facility in the middle of nowhere on the VA/NC border with lots of country miles to ride. Post up if you think you may attend and as the time gets closer, I will sent a post with a centeralized place that we can gather. Maybe a vender would even be willing to set up some kind of hospitality area for us.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
I know there's tons of people on here that are within riding or trailoring distance! Come on people!
We need to have a big SBN showing for the races!

·
Registered
308 Posts
You lucky bastards probably live 1 - 2 hours away! When I was down there in may for a trackday on south and north it was a straight 9 hour drive! I'd go if I were closer, I definatly want to see a pro race in person.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stonedimmaculate said:
My wife and I are going to be there. We're riding down from DC. I've never been to a motorcycle race before, looking forward to it.
Oh man, you'll love it. Those crazy f-ers are so hung out, it's off the hook. I'll PM you before it's time to go if you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts