Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Sweet I know not a single of those bands.

I suck.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Know alot of them and they all suck. Cant stand all this new "im a suburbian rock band but so badly want to be a poor punk rocker group" :flipa

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blueyedevil said:
Know alot of them and they all suck. Cant stand all this new "im a suburbian rock band but so badly want to be a poor punk rocker group" :flipa
Your thinking of the bands that go on MTV. Shit, Rancid had a vid on MTV and they are more punk then half of the old bands. Ramones suck! I hate the people that think there is no more punk. Times change and so does music. There's still rock and roll but most of it these days suck ass. :flipa :headbang

·
Registered
531 Posts
Thing is i cant tell one band from another now a days. What happen to shit like Tool, NIne In Nails, Ministry, Butt Hole Surfers. You could tell them from each other. :headbang ACK i'm geting old!!! :cry

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
See I don't have that problem cause all I listen to is Tool.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blueyedevil said:
Thing is i cant tell one band from another now a days. What happen to shit like Tool, NIne In Nails, Ministry, Butt Hole Surfers. You could tell them from each other. :headbang ACK i'm geting old!!! :cry
I hear ya man. That's some good old stuff. :headbang

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i was in the punk scene when you were still in diapers....
i've grown out of it.... :alky
besides if you wanna get a white girl ya gotta listen to rap.... :spank

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
badgixxer said:
i was in the punk scene when you were still in diapers....
i've grown out of it.... :alky
besides if you wanna get a white girl ya gotta listen to rap.... :spank
Can't spell CRAP without RAP. Anyway, that was probably my last warped tour I'll go to, The bands were great, but what pissed me off is they didn't even have the half pipe this year. I love to watch the skaters, BMX'ers, Rollerblader's. Plus they had all 4 stages in theparking lot. It sucks standing on pavement the whole time. The average age of everyone there was probably 17. I felt old. Each year the warped tour goes down hill. I do have to say that The Vandals and Bad Religion were F'n sweeeet though. :headbang I did get a bunch of free stickers for my beer fridge! :grinbounc

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
heh goin downhill because it sucks... :lol

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
zts gixx said:
"Yur the one goin down....hill.................shut up Richard" :D

:dunno :alky :dunno :alky

1 - 13 of 13 Posts