Sport Bikes banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Dude, we could split the hotel 3 ways if you want. It would be real cheap then.

I thought about pitching a tent <snickers like a little girl> on my trailor. I figured that would work well, but if I can sleep on a bed, I would rather do that.

I am sorta looking forward to the whole camping thing. I'll be right at the track so no rushing to wake up early or anything like that. I think it'll be fun.

Motel 6 Janesville is $40 per night. Ramada in South Beloit is $70 - but has a pool and hot tub. Tom - give me a call if you're interested.

yeah, and then post up some hot tub pics in the SUGAR SHACK!! :banana :neener

Discussion starter · #27 ·
I just cant believe people want to come out and watch a bunch of amatures ride their bikes at the track. Its not even a race. It can barely even be considered practice for a race.

But hey, I would love to have a cheering section. Come on out. Should be a good time. It might be boring, but at least you can get free autographs.

VTEC_EATER said:
I just cant believe people want to come out and watch a bunch of amatures ride their bikes at the track. Its not even a race. It can barely even be considered practice for a race.

But hey, I would love to have a cheering section. Come on out. Should be a good time. It might be boring, but at least you can get free autographs.
Well Tom, I think many folks might be using this as a "scouting" trip... seeing what the trackday is about before they make the commitment to get involved.

...now - are we gonna have a 'brolly girl, or are we going to have to stick grapefruits in Kevin's shirt?!?

I'd like to come, seriously I would, but I'll have my son with me so that means driving my car, and an almost-four-year-old tagalong that doesn't know how to stop talking and keep it down!!

ZXXX6RN said:
I'd like to come, seriously I would, but I'll have my son with me so that means driving my car, and an almost-four-year-old tagalong that doesn't know how to stop talking and keep it down!!
huh, thought someone would have invented a car seat for a motorcycle by now, oh well add another invention to my list.

and as todd stated, yes kind of a scouting thing. i'm looking into the vintage bike track days.

I'm all up for sticking grapefruits up kevin's shirt... and then taking LOTTA pictures! Or you know what would work better- small balloons. The end that you tie off you just stick in the shirt facing out so it looks like he's got hard titties!! That would be the sheit!!

If I'm stufing graprefruits in my shirt, i'm going to need a wig, and a shirt that says "Todd's #1" or maybe something else cool like "I strip for Aprillia's!" Woohoo!

And then the hot tub talk....good thing I won't be in the tub....yikes.

Murf99 said:
Well Tom, I think many folks might be using this as a "scouting" trip... seeing what the trackday is about before they make the commitment to get involved.

...now - are we gonna have a 'brolly girl, or are we going to have to stick grapefruits in Kevin's shirt?!?

I'm coming to watch and wish I could riding :) If it's anything like last time Todd will have a perma grin for the rest of the day Sunday after I show up, and after getting his butt into gear he will be running 15's !? Oh of course then his trailer will break down on the way home...

I'll be your umbrella girl Todd (or will the OTHER girl get jealous :lol )

Don't worry - it won't be like last time.

A lot has changed since then...

...the trailer has new wheel bearings!

:neener

YES - a 'brolly girl!!!

:bj

I've reached a certian plateau!!

Discussion starter · #37 ·
We will definately have a cheering section, if the rain holds out.

Why God, Why!!!!!!

Hey, I could use an umbrella girl!?!

Tom, I'll be your umbrella girl...I might even wear a bikini since it will be so warm. I'll let my guy friend that's coming with be Todd's umbrella girl.
Sorry Todd, I gotta support my fellow GSXR 750 riders :leghump

vaulter721 said:
Tom, I'll be your umbrella girl...I might even wear a bikini since it will be so warm. I'll let my guy friend that's coming with be Todd's umbrella girl.
Sorry Todd, I gotta support my fellow GSXR 750 riders :leghump
TRAITOR!!

So... are you going to be sticking grapefruits into your shirt?!

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.