·
Registered
531 Posts
Yep, Had to Squid it to work today.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heh, jason (gotgreen) is installing some kinda wiring in a house today.....with no a/c :2eek :flamed :cry :lol

·
Registered
531 Posts
Remember when i work at Horizons Systems. no a/c and would be covered in grinding dust and cast iron dust. If it was 100 outside it was 115 inside due to welders and machines. :flamed

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i believe everyone is with me when i say "FUCK THAT"

·
Registered
139 Posts
blueyedevil said:
Remember when i work at Horizons Systems. no a/c and would be covered in grinding dust and cast iron dust. If it was 100 outside it was 115 inside due to welders and machines. :flamed

I feel that pain i used to weld the baffle walls inside of coop grain railcars sun beating down on that thing on late august after noon welding with leathers on nice and warm.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Lucky we didnt have the sun beating down on us but still. The worst is when you either 1. get arc burn and have to be in the heat or 2. be badly sun burnt and had to work in that shit. or 3. be both and had welding sparks and grinding dust falling all over you and sweeting your ass off, then half way through the day the dust gets to iching. :cry Dont miss that job one bit. Although i work there for almost 9 years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts