Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soooooooo excited!!! :twofinger There's this thing in Orlando with some races, bbq etc and one of my friends invited me to go to watch him race motocross AND let me run around on the dirt on his smaller bike on a smaller track out there!!!!

He's even supplying me with all the gear..I just need my boots and some gumption (which I have plenty of!!) :cool: I have been wanting to get in the dirt for awhile now...and it's going to happen!! :)

I am full of adrenaline already and can't even get to sleep thinking about it!! :D

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Cograts and one word

SPORTSBRA

Lots of bouncing there.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks alaska cajun---I probably have to wear TWO of them to support the "twins" LOL I always wear one when I ride on the street anyway on my usual Sunday rides!!

Gotta keep these girls on a shelf so they won't get that baseball in sock syndrome!! :lol

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Ya know what,these yankey folks don't have a clue as to what I'm talkin about when I use the term (baseball in a sock).

Ans some of these women up here think that because we live in a wilderness that they should act like it.

Needless to say there's some nasty looking titts up here.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
How fun Sixxy! I used to love my dort bikes! You know what El Paso looks like! Its all dirt. I miss so much having a dirt bike around just to play on..

Oh really wear a MEGA sports bra!! Even my small ta ta's bounce around and oeeeww!! :a2

Have fun, and take some pictures if you can!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damn....I can't go riding :( It's a members only thing deal and I am not a member!!! :( Oh well...my friend promised to take me out soon to some dirt tracks out this way.....

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Well that just SUCKS.

I was hopeing someone would get vidieo of the woop te doos

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
If you ever want to go dirt riding Jer would be more than happy to take you :), hes got some dirtbikes and his own track at his house, also rides some tracks at his friend's house. So find some time in your schedule and he'll take you out :D. Oh yeah, if you're looking for a starter dirt bike he has a nice one forsale he can hook you up with :cool: .

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alaska cajun said:
Well that just SUCKS.

I was hopeing someone would get vidieo of the woop te doos
:lol :lol shoot...I can just jump up and down and have someone take a little movie clip of that!!! :lol :lol You are a bad boy alaska cajun!! :spank

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SicFLgirlR6 said:
If you ever want to go dirt riding Jer would be more than happy to take you :), hes got some dirtbikes and his own track at his house, also rides some tracks at his friend's house. So find some time in your schedule and he'll take you out :D. Oh yeah, if you're looking for a starter dirt bike he has a nice one forsale he can hook you up with :cool: .
Thanks Court....that would be cool!!!! I might have to take him up on your offer!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts