Sport Bikes banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts
Well I got to ride with the wife AND cut grass today. The damn grass was so high I had to check the yard to make sure my three year old wasn't lost in there before I started cutting!

Took the wife on about a 75 mile ride and she didn't have a problem or complaint at all. Guess I will be good taking her to Branson next month on the Vulcan. I was kinda concerned about how she would do but that doesn't look like it will be a problem.

Finally got me a biker bitch....:)

After saying that, time for me to RUN! :leaving

Well, atleast the center of the tire will never be wore out while riding straight in a side wind... It was actually fun riding home from work today. Maybe it was just because I was LEAVING work.... :)

tj will be able to make it for the ride he said so we may have around 7 guys going. sweet it would be all most the biggest group we have ever had if you dont count the guys from festus

i'm going to build a tee pee when i get there out of dead tree branches and leafs or maybe a lean two but it's all good. going to take my 45 to shoot dinner so youguys are welcome to stop by and pull up a stump lol.

I need some suggestion's. Sappington's wants to organize a weekly ride starting April 21st. I need some help planning a route to start from Sappington's and end back in Cape at Buffalo Wild Wings about an hour ride nothing to diffcult but, still fun.

TJ, I have your liner. PM me your address and i'll send it to ya.

BTW...

I had a great time today guys! Sorry about the little mix up/missed turn... I have to do it at least once every ride.

Discussion starter · #60 ·
Slim no problem i will back and forth frequently, just hold on to it. Thanks for taking care of it. Also great loop today, the mix up was not even recognized, all were great roads besides the pink and yellow ones. they were really slippery. Nice head shot on the squirrel, i saw you turn into him. lol.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.