Sport Bikes banner

Who wants to Ride? (STL/SEMO)

10K views 85 replies 10 participants last post by  iroc 
#1 ·
The purpose of this thread is to talk about motorcycle related topics only. This thread is not intended to rival the already southeast missouri thread, but for those who like to ride their bikes.

If the weather is nice guys, im coming down this sat or sun to ride. Hopefully we can get a nice loop in.

#4 ·
well tj im getting some new dogs this weekend so im out. next week end dosen't look really promising either. the weekend of easter that saturday we are going to st gen water p[ark and sunday to forest park for the easter car show. we go eaily then get back home around 12 to visit with family. so dont look for me to be able to join you for a few week ends buddy. well im going to make it my goal to post on hear every day so we can get a 5 star like the other form.

#5 ·
I'd like to ride. Gotta work Saturday thou.

Sappington Pro Outdoor Welcome to Spring Block Party is an open house for Sappington Pro Outdoor. This is the huge sale you have been waiting for. Everything will be on sale! Plus there will be give aways and free food. Welcome to Spring Block Party
Time:8:00AM Friday, March 26th

#7 ·
yah but who can pass up free food. doc i have road in a few grassroots dinner runs on wendsdays andthey are ok, but one week you will really get with the roads and the next week you go about 45 mph and i'm not jokeing you can ask danny and tj. so i only go a few a year so i dont burned out on them.

#13 ·
The grassroots group ride was cool, but ok. I met danny and glen there, and the ride back to cape from fruitland was more fun than the ride itself. They love to roll five over the speed limit and think that they are push it. Which nothing is wrong with that, it just not for me. Towards the end of the riding season, glen and i would meet up at the group ride and then after maybe ten miles blow pass them waving our middle fingers (kidding) and make our own loop.

#12 · (Edited)
Man i really love what kawasaki was done with the new model of the 650r, its looking to take after the 6r and 10r. sweet bike junior.
I think ill be down in cape tomorrow so if anyone is available around noonish, lets go for a run. i hope most of you can join, ill check back on the forum around nine tonight to see who is rolling.

In the mean while, check out the video of some russians on streetbikes, its pretty entertaining.
Moscow nights in september - Bikerpunks.com

#16 ·
Yeah I wasn't sure how how those BMW dinner rides went. If it old was foggies on only BMW's or if it was a veraitey of bikes. You know kinda like showing up to an all Harley rally. Which I have done and wasn't all bad. They gave me some cred just for showing up and staying. But it wasn't that fun. Has anyone heard about a date for that run to the cross the blessing of the bikes.

#20 ·
today started out really nice ,but it turned out to be cloudy and with a very cool breeze. man this sunny one minute cloudy the next crappy gets old after a few days. come on sun shine and nice temps. it stayed warm just long enough to get the grass cut and take the puppies on there first walk. it wasnt that bad and will only get better after we do it a few times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.