Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
I could see possibly getting a few ringside tickets and going. Sounds like fun!

Don't think I'll be fightin' though......

....I'm a lover, not a fighter. :D

Gov

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure a could swing a few freebies....
The ring side is not worth it. The DOme is cso small there is not a bad view in there:nice..

If I can't get a big hand of Freeibies, I'll try and get some $10,oo tickets;)
Later

·
Registered
600 Posts
i wanted to go last time...i even drove all the way to the dome, but i was so broke i couldn't pay for parking so i drove all the way back home :lol

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Oh that sounds like FUN!! You going this year Bill??? I'm going to make Jerry go :D! Jen and Yex better go, nothing better than built sweaty guys beating the crap out of eachother;).

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Sounds cool as hell, Im up for it.

Those dudes are gay anyways, Im going to take a huge card and write on it "I could take any of you pussies on" hahah

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Oh that sounds like FUN!! You going this year Bill??? I'm going to make Jerry go :D! Jen and Yex better go, nothing better than built sweaty guys beating the crap out of eachother;).

LOL--that does look like fun!!! Yeah I guess that's why I like to watch rastlin' too!!! ;)

Maybe I could ride out with someone from Tampa or meet up with an L-town peep!! :D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Woohoo, we need to make a ladies ride to this thing :)!!!

That would be fun fun!!

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Yeah, I guess I could go. Maybe Donnie will be fighting and I get to see him without his shirt on! Hubba Hubba!;) Maybe we could Bob to do some streakin for us! Party at Jen's afterward!

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'm not one for watchin a bunch of dudes beatin each other up, but if there's a party afterwards you KNOW I'm up for it! Jenn you threw such a good party last time are you sure you wanna do it again?

If you do, I'm gonna start having Glenn beat some asses if people don't chip in more party money! Last time the tip jar was lighter than a helium balloon!

I'll bring hamburger meat and hotdogs... everyone else bring women! I need to SMOOOOOCH! :D

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
If there arn't any women for ya at Jenn's party..... you always have the Duc!

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Naughty76 said:
If there arn't any women for ya at Jenn's party..... you always have the Duc!
True That! I just dont think that Bob knew that my Duc is a GUY. Vinny and Bob became close friends that night....CLOSE FRIENDS! :eek:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I dont think I'll be in this one... Need to get my butt back in there and start training & BTW Jen I wear a rash gaurd to fight in sooo (insert soup nazi voice) No bare chest for you!

Heres a couple pics from one my last adventures in the ring....

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
That Is Some Crazy Stuff.....i Couldn't Do That To Save My Life

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Dante said:
I dont think I'll be in this one... Need to get my butt back in there and start training & BTW Jen I wear a rash gaurd to fight in sooo (insert soup nazi voice) No bare chest for you!

Heres a couple pics from one my last adventures in the ring....
Thats OK, I would'nt want you to scar up that bod! Just keep hangin w/ Bobby,maybe some of his streaking habits will rub off on ya. ;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Bobby the Tea-Bagging King! WooHooo!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts