Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am part of a group buy over on the r6 messagenet and they are having a group buy until this SUN. Ive already purchased mine. heres the deal::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your gonna get it read this and order before wed.

Be sure to go through all steps of the order process. If done correctly you will get a comfirmation in less then 5 min. Be sure to put in the comments section:

"Big Deezuls R6 Messagenet group buy"

You need to do this to get the group discount. Remember, if we get 20 ( and i think we will) we will get them for 68 bucks instead of $86. These are for the plug and play ones too!

heres where you order...
http://www.calsportbike.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?pid=800

:headbang

·
Registered
53 Posts
Whoa, Awesome! Where is this place located, and are they going to have issues with people dealing from all over the place?

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No they want more people to buy them. Matter of fact you can get any one of the speedohealers you want. The more people sign up the cheaper they get

·
Registered
205 Posts
kdk1899 said:
No they want more people to buy them. Matter of fact you can get any one of the speedohealers you want. The more people sign up the cheaper they get

I just ordered one, however, the price still came up as $86, do they adjust it and credit your card when the magical 20 is hit or what?

It's the $68 that prompted me to order otherwise I would have just stuck with the GPS.

Skippy

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It will get adjusted next wed when they do the final count.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
205 Posts
kdk1899 said:
It will get adjusted next wed when they do the final count.
Yup, just got an email from them confirming the invoice will be changed if they get the 20 orders by Wednesday, so belly up to the bar if you have been considering this as an upgrade.

Skippy

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All right!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I just ordered mine, is it too late for the group rate?

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's not too late, the group buy doesn't end until Wednesday and as long as they have at least 20 people, everyone will get the discount. Make sure you include the group buy message: "Big Deezuls R6 Messagenet group buy" in the comments field when you order

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who hoo, were on our way. Ya know i think more of us SBN guys have purchased the speedo healer than the r6 guys who started the group buy!! Its ok though, there good guys over there too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got mine ordered....just about got a ticket yesterday due to the speedo error. Told the cop I was gonna get something to fix it - he gave me a warning and told me he'd look for me and check to see if I got the prob fixed (kind of a informal "fix-it" ticket).

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I'm in and paid in full.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just received an email that we did indeed get the 20+ group price.

$kippy

·
Registered
159 Posts
Is it too late to get the discount price?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts