Too bad I don't have 95k.

·
Registered
569 Posts
No thanks.

·
Registered
558 Posts
you gotta admit that it's one sexy lookin bike though. if I had a hundred thousand to spend and already had my boat, a b***** house, all the cars I want, and all the sportbikes I want, than yea I'd buy it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nice bike, but I can't see paying 100K for it, but I couldn't see that in any bike, unless it's one I built and I want to sell it to someone

·
Registered
144 Posts
so if you crash it, how will insurance pay to replace broken parts?
how do you replace broken parts on that?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Neverlose said:
you gotta admit that it's one sexy lookin bike though. if I had a hundred thousand to spend and already had my boat, a b***** house, all the cars I want, and all the sportbikes I want, than yea I'd buy it.
Nah, I really don't like the way it looks... I'm not anti-chopper, but I really don't find this one in particular very appealing.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That bike is awesome in my opinion and it's more of an investment than a buy & ride bike. The only person that will buy it is the kind of person that has 100k and nothing better to do with it.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Sure it's nice but $95K?? LOL. I'd pay $3K CDN for it, in installments.

Some mid-life crisis rich dude looking to purchase coolness will probably snatch that up. Stupid.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
had to see what payments would be mine at 21%finance with $4,000 down the payments were over $2,400 a month

·
Registered
590 Posts
I wouldn't pay more than $5k for it. It's a fawking bike...... bet it can't outrun a Gix 1k, and can't out handle my lawn tractor.

·
Registered
112 Posts
wct097 said:
... can't out handle my lawn tractor.
Ain't that the truth. I'd have to have a Viper and/or a Porsche and a lot of other bikes before I'd shell out for that poster child.

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
I have a question:

I noticed that the bike has a VIN#. How is that possible, if it is a custom built frame?

Anyone?

Thanks,
Stone

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Good God is that thing ugly. 95K? ha! I could imagine my garage full of bikes if I had 95K to throw down.

·
Registered
646 Posts
That bike is a beauty. I saw em build it. But a custom built chopper should never cost that much. One can be made to my specific specifications with the same care for about 25,000. Most of the price in this bike is because it was built on the discovery channel and the bike build off blah blah blah...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts