Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
What I find most suspicious is the seller's lack of history. It's not like he deals in junk bikes as possibly working at some wrecking yard, etc. He has a newly registered eBay account and is offloading parts.

Very curious.

·
The Premed
318 Posts
The sort of floor he displayed those items on doesnt look too good. Looks like a good hiding place to me.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I think there was someone on SBN that reported a yellow F4I stolen not too long ago. I can't remember where they were located but damn there is definitely a similarity.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does this actually shock anyone. I would say IMO about 50% is all hot on ebay and there is no way to trace this without a frame.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looks fishy....Ardmore is a VERY wealthy area near me but its also right next to some bad areas or Philly. Something not right about having every part but the ones with VIN numbers....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Its not what you know, It's what you can prove.... Yes I am sure it is stolen, but how do you prove it if you don't have any parts with any sort of id on them.

Is there a way to find out? Not that I know of...

·
Registered
304 Posts
BlazenFire said:
The sort of floor he displayed those items on doesnt look too good. Looks like a good hiding place to me.
Buwahahaha. Have you ever been in a shop? Even if this is stolen, it's a little bit rash to presume about the condition of his FLOOR.

I wouldn't be so sure it's stolen. If I stole it, I sure wouldn't put two different contact numbers in my ebay auction.

·
Registered
590 Posts
What's on the sticker on the tail tray? I'd go with hot too... can't think why you'd sell all of that. I could see if you were building a race bike, but I think you'd keep the ECU, wiring harness, and subframe.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
That crap pisses me off so much. Perfectly good bike laying there in pieces cuz some jackass wanted to make a quick 800 bucks by stealing someone's bike. Oh well, karma's a bitch, this douche will get his.

·
Registered
681 Posts
That is definately stolen....no one in their right mind would sell it all for so little money, you could get $700 JUST for the front end.

BTW, anyone actually believe a 2000 F4 had only 300 miles on it and is parted out? Thieves are stupid!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts