Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is buying me some boots and I would like to try some on to get a feel for what fits. Really like the Gaerne G-RS. Who sells/stocks these near the eastside? Bellevue, Kirkland, maybe even in the Seattle area. I've searched a little on the interwebs, but have come up with zilch.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Online Motorcyclesuperstore.com just started carrying them. I have em and love em! They really feel like you dont have a boot on at all below the ankle. They are super comfortable and have awesome feel. I know this doesnt help for local sizing and fit but good luck!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Online Motorcyclesuperstore.com just started carrying them. I have em and love em! They really feel like you dont have a boot on at all below the ankle. They are super comfortable and have awesome feel. I know this doesnt help for local sizing and fit but good luck!
I was just thinking, I haven't seen them in person, do you like the buckles? Easy to put on and adjust? Could you give me a quick review?:)

*just thinking I had some ski-boots that were rear entry a while back. Actually kind of hated them.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I really like the rear entry. They are super easy to get on and off when all unbuckled and unzipped. The only real problem I could see with them is the fact that they really don't adjust for different size calves. My right boot is tighter than the left due to me having different size calves I guess. The buckles are awesome and super strong. The boot is really comfortable. They really do have awesome feel below the ankle. They really dont feel like you have a boot on. They are angled forward a little but are still pretty comfy to walk around in.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts