Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
RLPoloArgyleSweaters,Son!
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need more post here! Say something, I'm on a '96 FZR600(Rare Stardust Silver/Red/Black one)

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
94 fzr600 here.

·
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:grinbounc We gotta second post(3 with this)!

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have a '95 FZR600 with EXUP. Red, black and gray/currant color scheme... see pic to the left.

·
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GR8 to see people still enjoy them...we need more post plain and simple!

·
Registered
91 Posts
90 600 representing in Sacramento, CA. Hundreds of miles of top notch twisties are only 20 miles away and keep my FZR busy every chance I get. Here are some pics from my favorite road. Action shot was with a crappy camera.

Attachments

·
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Our Mountains are that nice, but I seldom have time to ride 250 miles to the Mt. area and 250 miles back plus the obvious "kneedrag there" time...I need a vacation! I have some close favorites near town though 30 miles out or so!

·
Registered
159 Posts
laserb said:
90 600 representing in Sacramento, CA. Hundreds of miles of top notch twisties are only 20 miles away and keep my FZR busy every chance I get. Here are some pics from my favorite road. Action shot was with a crappy camera.
Is it too much to ask for some road/hwy names? :D It'd be nice to get a change of scenery from my local roads n'twisties. Feel free to PM if you'd rather not let the entire world know. :)

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Yeah just got mine recently.I think I need the carbs cleaned.I get some hesistation at around 3000.Hopefully its not the tranny.Oh yeah I have crappy pic also.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dexter_643 said:
Is it too much to ask for some road/hwy names? :D It'd be nice to get a change of scenery from my local roads n'twisties. Feel free to PM if you'd rather not let the entire world know. :)
That road is Highway 5 between stockton and bakersfield. What a great ride! :lol Na, those pics are from Wentworth Springs Rd in Georgetown. Where are you from in NorCal? I'm in Sac. I call that road the race track because of the awesome pavement and high speed corners.

·
Registered
159 Posts
laserb said:
That road is Highway 5 between stockton and bakersfield. What a great ride! :lol Na, those pics are from Wentworth Springs Rd in Georgetown. Where are you from in NorCal? I'm in Sac. I call that road the race track because of the awesome pavement and high speed corners.
Georgetown, eh? My uncle lives there. Maybe it's time for reuniting with family :D. I'm in Santa Rosa. Trips out 116 to Bodega bay and up HWY 1 (to Legget if one is feeling adventurous) or up HWY 128/29/175 to my sister's place in Lake county are still fun, but more roads = better, right? :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
BARF? hmm... if I were to guess... bay area riders forum? No, I'm not. Only on here and SBR's forum, and only registered there a few days ago, been reading posts as a guest for awhile. If BARF is an acronym for something else, then I'm way off. :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Does 'The Man' also check out pashnit.com for easy pickin's on sport bike riders? Though, there are only so many roads for people to ride anyway :). Thanks for the tip.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Yep, its for sale. Looking to get a bike with fuel injection. The bike is an absolute blast to ride, but I cant stand carburators anymore.

·
Registered
24 Posts
'98 here. and i agree about the carbs.. mine's got a massive power dip on 6k's. havn't had the balls to pull it apart yet.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts