Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really thinking about cutting my hair very very short or just shaving it. I am sick of riding in to work or going on long rides on a hot day and then having serious helmet hair. I just don't know how I am going to look with it shaved, and it that has kept me from doing it. Basically, who here just decided to cut it all off one day, and did you regret it later?

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I'd shave it when I was out on my 6 month cruise when I was in the Navy. But now that i'm out I haven't bothered. I sorta have a conehead when shaved so like to cover that up :twofinger

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would cut it short at first and let the sun naturally tan your head to your natural skin color otherwise you're going to be walking around looking like a Qtip for a couple of weeks. I have a set of clippers you can borrow if you want. (A.D.P.)

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I shave my head, but not completely.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
shaved for the last 3 years and I do not miss hair at all. I do it every 5-7 days !!

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Shaving your head definately is great for summer because it keeps you somewhat cooler. I always hated having sweaty hair. It was always so damn hot. I started cutting my hair short about 7-8 years ago and have kept it like that since. In the winter I will leave a little stubble, but usually never go a week without a shave with the electric trimmer. In the summer I usually try to hit it with a straight edge razor at least a couple times a week. I prefer a Mach 3. Those things work great.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
just shave it all off. like everyone else is saying, it's alot cooler for the summer. i don't even mind a shaved head in the winter either. i just went through my mohawk phase then back to a shaved head. now i'm gonna see how long i can let my hair grow until someone forces me to get it cut.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Shaved head= :2devil

·
Banned
912 Posts
I shaved my head while in Iraq, not a big deal not realy tryen to impress anyone just tryen to stay alive in the 130 degree heat. The key is hair will go back!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the offer on the clippers A.D.P., i actually have a set that I can use. I just need to get up the courage to do it...I haven't had hair that short since I came out of the womb :D My other concern is that I have a pretty thin/athletic build. I am about 170lbs, 5'11". I am currently bulking up...trying to get to 180-185. I just don't know how I will look with a buzzed head. Usually guys that have a big build look the best (read: Vin Diesel). I definitely won't shave it first...need to get some sun on the old white noggin.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
I used to have a Kinky gf that got off on it.. She talked me into doing it for a Halloween party we were going to on Maui, We were the Judge/Balif from Night Court LOL
It actually felt really good, especially right after she shaved it... everything that touches your head is like *woah* holy shit! the bedsheets, showers and being in the rain were awesome, I liked it enough to let her keep doing it until we split up several years later...
Hard to describe but everyone should try it once in there life.... pretty trippy.
Not for the meek, you gotta have the attitude to tell everyone to go get fucked or you will hate it. But the shaved head kinda comes with 'tude built in... :D

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Mach 3's RULE !! I will admit when we first did it ( I had prretty short hair to start with about 2 inches long ) I was really trippin about going out in public until I got the fak off scowl down :D Like I said "everyone should try it once"
It was a pretty kinky thing and I like Kinky :D MooHahahahaha

·
Registered
87 Posts
I shave my head because the front's been in a retreat status for the past couple of years. I think it's been plotting with the top of my head to meet in the middle someday

·
Registered
981 Posts
boostleak said:
Shave it! I did it 2 years ago and will never grow hair ever again. :)
seriously. my haircuts cost $0. bought a $6 pair of clippers last year and give myself a haircut every 2 weeks. plus u dont need to buy shampoo...just use soap :alky

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
me.......mach 3 turbo!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Vin Diesel is thee MAN!!! he really got things going when he came out bald!! :2fingers

1 - 20 of 52 Posts