Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An aquaintance on another board shared this quote. Without using a search engine, or the other board, who said it?

"When the strongest nation in the world can be tied up for ... years in a war ... when the richest nation can't manage its own economy, when the greatest tradition of the rule of law is plagued by unprecedented lawlessness, ... and when the President cannot travel to any city without fear of a hostile demonstration - then it's time for new leadership for the United States."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
905 Posts
lol. that quote can be applied to every presidential administration since WWII. but, its just more trendy to blame bush for everything, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
G L said:
lol. that quote can be applied to every presidential administration since WWII. but, its just more trendy to blame bush for everything, right?
I could not agree more. Amen!
 

·
Already Sick of Winter
Joined
·
3,273 Posts
Richard Nixon said it in reference to the Vietnam war. i think it was part of his speach at the GOP convention when he ran for president in 1972.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
malik ross said:
Richard Nixon said it in reference to the Vietnam war. i think it was part of his speach at the GOP convention when he ran for president in 1972.
Correct sir. Although I wish we'd have had a little longer for guesses. How'd you know?
 

·
Already Sick of Winter
Joined
·
3,273 Posts
jim schmidt said:
Correct sir. Although I wish we'd have had a little longer for guesses. How'd you know?
cause i'm old.

funny how people hear a quote like that and automatically assume its about Bush. makes you wonder why they are so quick to defend an allegation that hasn't been made.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top