Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
Joined
·
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Lansing. There aren't a TON of good roads out this way.

Where does everyone else ride at, and do you know of any really good roads near you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
I live in Whitehall, near Muskegon, right on Lk. Michigan. I generally ride along the lake, north and south of here. Otherwise there's some decent roads out near newaygo, but that's about all I know. I need to get down to Lansing more often, my main riding partner moved there.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,390 Posts
I'll be visiting my brother up in Cheboygan next week. Anyone know if there are any goods roads up there to ride?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
I live in Brighton, MI and mostly ride out near Hell, Stockbridge, and north of Jackson. Anyone riding in Lansing just needs to head out to the southeast. Lots of twisty roads and most of them are in pretty good shape.
 

·
Pre-register sex offender
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
kangaroooski said:
I live in Brighton, MI and mostly ride out near Hell, Stockbridge, and north of Jackson. Anyone riding in Lansing just needs to head out to the southeast. Lots of twisty roads and most of them are in pretty good shape.
ive been around there a couple of times, some decent roads.
 

·
Pre-register sex offender
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Jake said:
I'll be visiting my brother up in Cheboygan next week. Anyone know if there are any goods roads up there to ride?
find anything good....

my cousins used to live up in traverse City, so i used to go up there alot, but it was before i had a bike.... i remember some roads that would be killer to get a bike on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Michigan Riders

I live and ride in S/W Michigan near Kalamazoo. Not a ton of great roads around here but I love riding M-43 from Kalamazoo to Hastings. Lots of nice sweepers in amongst the lakes.



Bill
02 Suzuki B6
 

·
who......me????
Joined
·
293 Posts
20R602 said:
Iron Mountain !!! Not by any of you it sucks riding by my selfe !!!!
Iron Mountain or Green Bay...i just went through I.M. a couple weeks ago...remember that one day that is was nice enough to ride up here???

here is a pretty decent site to find some good roads on http://www.motorcycleroads.us/mi.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Hubby and I are in Grand Blanc. We ride to Holly, Milford, Goodrich, Owosso...went to Bay City and Sebawaing last Saturday.

Not many curvies but no traffic either. It's just great to get out and ride!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,390 Posts
Exodus said:
find anything good....

my cousins used to live up in traverse City, so i used to go up there alot, but it was before i had a bike.... i remember some roads that would be killer to get a bike on.
Not really. 119 is pretty curvy but not suited for hard riding. It's very narrow and crowned. Most roads I found to be in very shitty condition.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Frickin cops suck everywhere.

And summer would be much better with way fewer cold days. We should plan some kind of meeting for all the people over on the western side of the state.

Post up if you've got any interest.
 

·
Pre-register sex offender
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
i would meet up for something
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top