Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

On second thought, we'll leave that 500 bhp Lamborghini Gallardo alone. Travis kindly points out the license plate holder, "eat, sleep, breathe, MOTOCROSS."

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That lucky bastard........he is like 19 or something right?

·
Registered
75 Posts
he's like 21 now...... He's a smart ass kid! Graduated college when he was like 16 or 17

·
Registered
912 Posts
:mad: I'M NOT MAD :mad:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
It was only like two years ago he crashed the vette. And if you're gonna crash something expensive, might as well make it a Lambo.
Travis is a great kid though. Met him at a couple events and he always has a huge line of fans around. Because he takes the time to talk to each and every one of them.
MX was going the way of the ghetto for awhile. It was all about BS attitude and fashion. Shift tired to make a movie, for crying out loud that starred jeff Emig (in his pre-pot arrest days).
Then came the squeaky clean herd that trained more than partied. RC, Lusk, Pastrana, Reed. MX, due to it's sudden popularity spike became more professional and business like. Kawi fired Emig for smoking dope not even ten years after keeping mike Kiedrowski on the roster after he got nailed with herb too.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I like watching him. All the tats on the neck and B boy-******* shit some of those guys do gets old. I think that sets a bad example but what do I know.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I've no idea who he is. Never heard of him. Never seen his name before. Wouldn't probably care if I had.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
TheWraith said:
I've no idea who he is. Never heard of him. Never seen his name before. Wouldn't probably care if I had.
He did the first back flip on a dirt bike. Not sure if he was the first in competition to do it though. He is also the first one to pull the 360 on a dirt bike. I think he did it this year but wrecked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts