Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Silver or Blue?

Ok.....what color.........Doh!... i had a blue fz1, loved it... the blue fz6 is nice...but i saw the silver at the stealer too, and it looks nice also...Any pro's and Con's of the colors?

·
It's made of people!
455 Posts
I Have the Silver 05. The only thing I can say, and this is totally a speculation, is that I don't think it's as visible. I ride with a buddy that has a a Z1000 that is Blazing orange pearl, and he even mentioned that I seem to get cut off a lot in traffic.

Sometimes I feel like the bike isn't "loud" enough to attract attention. So I'm getting new pipes to try and compensate. As I said, thats just speculation based on my observations. I have no real facts to back it up.

I like the silver better than the blue though.

·
Registered
777 Posts
The Cerulean silver/black color is a wicked mystery color. Many colors come out of it depending on the lighting. From dark grey/charcoal to a blue-ish purple, to a metalic silver in bright sunlight.
I do believe the Cerulean comes with black wheels while the blue has silver wheels. The Cerulean w/black wheels has that wicked 'ghost' look...
Apparently the blue has more aerodynamic drag than silver...
You may be playing catch up(ketchup) with the blue.
I've heard that from a knowledgeable source. :lao

·
It's made of people!
455 Posts
Actually I was told by Yamaha that the blue paint weighs more and has negatively charged particles which increase drag and fight against the earths natural magnetic field making it a lot slower. I believe aliens were involved.

Silver is the only logical choice.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Silver also attracts less heat than the darker blue does. Therfore the gas is kept cooler and is denser when injected into the combustion chamber. :grinbounc

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol ok ok! silver.... lol! they both nice....maybe a change is good.....blue to silver? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn_Yankee said:
Actually I was told by Yamaha that the blue paint weighs more and has negatively charged particles which increase drag and fight against the earths natural magnetic field making it a lot slower. I believe aliens were involved.

Silver is the only logical choice.
LOL!!!!!! Beam me up! :lao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts