Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just randomly curious, how many points you guys have in the bank? I'm pretty sure the point system got screwed up several times, so the numbers are way inflated.... I just checked and it said I had like 386,000 points or something ridiculous hahaha. Post up people.

·
Don't Mess With Texas
324 Posts
Spike said:
Just randomly curious, how many points you guys have in the bank? I'm pretty sure the point system got screwed up several times, so the numbers are way inflated.... I just checked and it said I had like 386,000 points or something ridiculous hahaha. Post up people.

I don't have a lot of points, but my bike runs.....is that good for anything :neener

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll kill u!!!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody care to actually answer the question that I asked? And NOT be a smartass about my bike! :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
452,070.50 :) I used a lot of um to make a glowing name, and change a few members "user titles" :lol

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Spike said:
Those aren't points in the bank, those are points in peoples pockets... which isn't the question that I asked...

Man I should go nuts with custom user titles... cause I mean, what the hell ELSE am I going to do with all those points?

I don't think it works anyway,I just tried to change your custom title to....WHEN THEY SAY"I'M WITH STUPID"IT'S ME THEY TALK ABOUT....No such luck.It says I don't have enough points. :neener :lol

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's too long of a title anyways... trust me I've tried some long ones haha.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I wonder how many point's it takes to do it.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it costs 5000 points to do it.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bwahahahahah

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
<---------- has an infinite amount of points :lol and can give them out as I wish in any amount. :) I'm excluded from your survey I would say.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I don't think you count in this matter!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts