Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stole this question from the UK FOC-U site. The have had the Fazers there a lot longer than us and have some high mile/kilometer bikes there.

Got mine in March 04 and appx 2,200 miles in 3.5 months in rainy Seattle. As of 07/02/04 that is.

So..... who here has the most miles so far?

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Ive got 2700 on mine and im loving it!

·
Registered
686 Posts
I have....6200 miles on mine. got it last January. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not the most but alot of riding - 4588 since April 22

·
Registered
360 Posts
hehehehehehe

Roasting so far!

I'm full-time medical staff, on call..........all the time.
Still.....I've got over 6500miles and it's actually collecting dust in the shop as we speak???!!!!

I'll hit 7 thousand this weekend.

My born on date was 4/16/04. First weekend I entered a winner takes all poker run, just because I've never done one. Yup beginners luck, $780 for riding my new bike all day! Damn I love this bike. Gotta get this fuel hesitation/stalling prob' figured out though!

·
Registered
360 Posts
AAaaaaarrrggghh , I been owned!

calzor suzay said:
9,200 so far, I do approx 22k a year :)
How long have you had yours?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Had to dig the receipt out I forgot :)

I picked it up 21/2 or 2/21 for you yanks :) It had just under 2k on it so I'm under my usual mileage so far, must get out more :)

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
calzor suzay said:
Had to dig the receipt out I forgot :)

I picked it up 21/2 or 2/21 for you yanks :) It had just under 2k on it so I'm under my usual mileage so far, must get out more :)
The U.S. military uses the day/month format. Its' just the general populace that uses the ass-backward method. I prefer the day/month format and write it that way on all my papers. :)

Mileage = 4363 miles
D.O.P = 19/3/04

·
Registered
130 Posts
1011 as of today, my RAM truck is getting pretty dirty already but I sure don't miss the 12.7 mpg.

·
Registered
117 Posts
charlieoneseven said:
475 in the first two weeks, my RAM truck is getting pretty dirty already but I sure don't miss the 12.7 mpg.
My Dodge Ram is the same way...dirty and neglected. I have 560 miles since I was released to ride again last week. I love my truck but I don't miss that 13 mpg. I've owned several other bikes but I don't think I have ever put almost 600 miles on any of them in a week and a half. I will hit 1000 miles after this weekend...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just clicked over the 4,000 mark since the first week in April.

Skippy

·
Registered
360 Posts
miles or Kilo's?

calzor suzay said:
9,200 so far, I do approx 22k a year :)

I still might have you?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts