as long as it is a streetbike.
Price range 0-$3000
Please send me an email if you have a bike for sale or know of someone
who has one for sale
Thanx...

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
I have a 2006 ZX-6R I'll sell you for $7k. These things are rare, bro.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm looking for a used motorcycle. Make and model don't really matter
Price range 0-$3000
who has one for sale
Thanx...

You of course realize that the majority of the members here are based in the USA? You might have better luck finding stuff locally in India unless you want to deal with the hassle of exporting and importing a US market bike.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Almost said something, but he had a thanks so I assumed he might be legit.

·
OO=[][]=OO
7,410 Posts
Maybe im wrong, he does have a number of legit posts. But he drops that website often… and why would someone who lives in central India come on a north American-centric (for the most part) website and ask about buying a used bike?

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Oh I agree, I almost called him out on the same thing in my original post here, just wasn't really sure. But everything I've seen has him linking.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Maybe im wrong, he does have a number of legit posts. But he drops that website often… and why would someone who lives in central India come on a north American-centric (for the most part) website and ask about buying a used bike?
hmmm, seems I should go away...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mods, can we please ban this spammer? Every one of his nonsensical posts has a link to the same website (bikedekho.com?).
Hi,

I am not a spammer. How can you proof that I am a spammer? If you are not interested to visit my thread then please do not see my threads. I am not inviting you.

·
Registered
272 Posts
You still haven't answered their question. In all seriousness.....why are you looking for a used bike on this website? How are you going to import it?

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
I'm looking for a used motorcycle. Make and model don't really matter
Price range 0-$3000
who has one for sale
Thanx...
Since your price range starts at $0.00, go ahead and pick out any bike you want. I will buy it for you, and and charge you $0.00.

Shipping is going to cost you, though...

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I have a

I've been looking to get rid of. It's parked outside in Point Barrow, AK. I can give it to you for .01 but you have to pick it up yourself. :(

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have a

I've been looking to get rid of. It's parked outside in Point Barrow, AK. I can give it to you for .01 but you have to pick it up yourself. :(
Well, it's probably a forty year old bike but I bet it's built better than some of the garbage that they have in India. No wonder this guy is looking for a bike anywhere BUT in INDIA!

·
Registered
169 Posts
india has a thriving motorcycle and scooter industry...and they sell them in the millions...i am sure that they are not garbage...

·
Registered
286 Posts
india has a thriving motorcycle and scooter industry...and they sell them in the millions...i am sure that they are not garbage...
I stand corrected. There are several Japanese companies that manufacture market specific models just as done in China. Same design but adapted. Problem is with quality control and metallurgy. Garbage was too harsh of a word. My apologies.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts