Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who else is stuck working saturday? man ive worked like the past 3 weekends, and im 20yrs old and only home for the summer. i should be enjoying my summer, instead im working 6 days a week for a moving company. i dont mind working because i do need the money, but 6 days a week like this sucks. sorry just ranting, there is a big event in the city today that all my riding buds are going to and im stuck going into work and carrying couches and dressers all day. :boid

·
Registered
26 Posts
I been working for 7 days a week for the last 7 months.

T

·
Registered
26 Posts
UP VFR said:
i only get one weekend off a month...if i am lucky!!
I have at least another 6 months to go without a break. :headbang

T

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I just got done working. Working Saturdays is the worst, especially when it's 70 degrees and sunny!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
week end???... ppl don't work week ends?? hmmmm if ya don't like to work week ends, don't go into the construction business...

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm a bartender, the best times that i make good money are friday and saturday nights! Anyway, that's not a complaint, I love my job, working weekends is fine with me, I'd rather have off when all the daytime people work.

·
Registered
524 Posts
You live in America get used to working too much unless the lottery is knockin on your door. This aint Sweden or Germany or Norway where you can have a life and work.

I am single, no kids, dependents, pets, not a thing.

How do you married people with kids deal with life. I will never know. Or really want to.

I am 35 I figure if God wanted me to have a family I would have had one by now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Jake said:
I just got done working. Working Saturdays is the worst, especially when it's 70 degrees and sunny!
try an average of 125 F daily.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Since I am still in college, I work as much as I can in the summer because I can't get full shifts and such during the school year. I freelance, so i take as much as I can get in the summer. Starting yeaterday, I have 23 days straight of work, which will be awesome for bills, but sucky for riding time. I do alot of riding in the spring and fall when classes start, because work slows and I don't like doing homework.
Tom.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts