Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stuck at work, bored out of my mind. everything is caught up. None of my co-workers are here and a lot of people left for the day. So who else on the boards are like me at work just sitting around watching the minutes and checking the post on SBN?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Silver350 said:
I am stuck at work, bored out of my mind. everything is caught up. None of my co-workers are here and a lot of people left for the day. So who else on the boards are like me at work just sitting around watching the minutes and checking the post on SBN?
Not me dude, I got done at 2:30!! :bananafu:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yawn... I can leave anytime I want cause I'm salary, but I haven't even put in 40 hours for the week... yet my job is done... mostly.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Captal said:
Yawn... I can leave anytime I want cause I'm salary, but I haven't even put in 40 hours for the week... yet my job is done... mostly.
Well what the hell are you doing? Get out of there man, it's beautiful out!!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am salary too the only thing that sucks is If there is a support call and If I dont return my pages that I get before 5 I get the headache of dealing with my stressed out Supervisor that panics about everything. I am thinking I should just grab my gear and take my bike out for an hour or so.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Jake said:
Well what the hell are you doing? Get out of there man, it's beautiful out!!!!
I don't know where to ride. Believe it or not that's the main thing stopping me. I guess I could head up to Holy Hill.

Plus it doesn't look like anyone is getting together till 8 or 9 or later

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm at work too, I haven't done much today either. My boss is freaking out about the huge computer asset database rollout that's next tuesday.... but here I sit chattin on AIM and surfin the sbn lol gotta love workin in IT :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
It is quite nice... yet in the back of my mind I know it's not hard for them to find logs of every website I visit... eh, oh well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'd be more worried they're sniffing my packets and reading my AIM convos lol, damn you internet for making me less productive! In other news, 21 mins until the weekend. :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Watch out too because AIM sends all it's information in clear text, none of it is encrypted

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah, I've had some fun with that thanks to Ethereal. At work here we actually use this lame Lotus Sametime IM client for business IM, but there's a stripped down AIM client included so I'm not quite sure if things are more secure or not.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ok I bet I just did something cooler than everyone else at work:

We just played Dodgeball for about 45 minutes... high quality

1 - 13 of 13 Posts