Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where's everybody at? Hibernating during the cold? I'm bored at work someone needs to get on here. Talk about anything!

How bout that monday night football game. That was a good game and terrible reffing!

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
I am running solo this week so I get to stop by here in passing. Been too busy to take a poop and I have a crap on deck that would choke a donkey...

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to take the day off and play Gears of War 2 all day! :D

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
that was an entertaining game....how about all the flags thrown that ended up being a no penalty...I guess the refs just tossed a flag to be safe?

what is this game you speak of..? We got a wii system a couple of days ago...seems that the game selection is pretty lame....she wouldn't bite on an xbox......

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wii game selection is not lacking. You need a work out anyway. Maybe you should pick up Wii Fit! :D

Get the nun chuck thing that hooks up to the controller and get Call of Duty. You can but them with the gun using both controllers its awesome.

YouTube - Call of Duty 3: Wii Gameplay Trailer

Then of course Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers are always bad ass games!

There's a new 4 player co-op Zombie killing game but I dont know if its coming out for Wii

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
we already got the wii fit....but I ain't doing that shit.....I was outnumbered......I do like the bowling game....but I want to body slam some fools and blow some heads off...

oh and I couldn't find any motorcycle games either...

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bowling on the wii will pay itself off in no time! I went bowling saturday night and it friggin cost me 4.29 a game!

The Wii Fit has some cool sports games. You need to find your center of balance Tom!

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
I watched that call of duty ...looks pretty good...I already have a nunchuck too...are there any motorcycle road race games you know of?

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just looked at 300 some games for the wii and there is no official motorcycle game. There are some hunting games and Mario Kart has dirt bikes and motorcycles in it now.

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
bah...oh well..I'm sure it will sit down there and collect dust until I get a shooting action game...I might see if she will pick it up while she's in town...we got the latest guitar hero for the daughter...looks gay to me..but who knows...lots of other people say they love it...anyways we'll save that one for her birthday..

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guitar Hero is awesome. And hard as hell. Too bad they dont have Gears of War for the Wii. It's awesome.

Today the newest Call of Duty comes out. Called End War. Supposed to be awesome. They have it for Wii.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Wii is awesome. If you want to kill some zombies get resident evil. That game was bad ass. I have it, so you can borrow it if you want. I won't be playing it again anytime soon.

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Guitar Hero is awesome. And hard as hell. Too bad they dont have Gears of War for the Wii. It's awesome.

Today the newest Call of Duty comes out. Called End War. Supposed to be awesome. They have it for Wii.
does this ome out at midnight tonight? or it's already out...in which case more than likely all the copies would be gone already no?

When we stopped in ankeny to pick up a wii....they were out...we had them all merl hay; they said they had 8 left....by the time we got there, they had 6....by the time we checked out...they had 3....the games on the shelves looked like nothing but little kid stuff...nothing that looked worth a shit left, so we just got what I stated above...we got what came with it and one other game (besides the guitar stuff)...that has a few really bad games on it..

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It actually came out today. There should be plenty of copies either at best buy or game stop. Shouldnt have a problem finding them.

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
If you want to borrow resident evil, remind me to bring it the next time I see you.
does that work with the regular controller? or do I need to get jacked on more equipment? I got the nunchuk and 2-3 controllers....

1 - 20 of 60 Posts