Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
what did the star boyz do? its there board they didnt make dummy post up about running. they did not tell anyone. they were not the ones who ran. the cop heard about the site checked it out and figured out it was the dude who ran. how is it the star boys fault? if i run from the cops and post up in here about it and get caught should i rock a F SBN shirt? NOOOOOO

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the mentality of pretty much everyone associated with them.

If someone ran from the cops here and got caught and all the posters here pretty much unanimously said "yah FTP fuckin pig cop go catch child molesters stupd pig jew cop FTP FTP FTP FTP" then, yeah, I would be all for a FSBN shirt

·
Registered
592 Posts
i c i thougnt you were saying f uck them because they turned him in or were associated with it. you just dont like there attitude or mentality. gotcha. i dont agree with the whole FTP thing but it doesnt drive me as crazy as some of the harley riders attitudes. cops much like bikers will always fit into a sterotype or be judged unfairly based on the actions of a few

·
Registered
234 Posts
loveMyGsxr1000 said:
i c i thougnt you were saying f uck them because they turned him in or were associated with it. you just dont like there attitude or mentality. gotcha. i dont agree with the whole FTP thing but it doesnt drive me as crazy as some of the harley riders attitudes. cops much like bikers will always fit into a sterotype or be judged unfairly based on the actions of a few
After getting pulled over for no DOT sticker on my helmet and getting a ticket(and yes the helmet as dot approved), I think I'm going to wear a shirt that says....F The DOT sticker! :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
weeks21m said:
After getting pulled over for no DOT sticker on my helmet and getting a ticket(and yes the helmet as dot approved), I think I'm going to wear a shirt that says....F The DOT sticker! :rolleyes
noticed that you live in college station. did they pull you over on FM 3090? I heard the police are cracking down on bikers on that road, they shut it down at one point and were checking licenses for m endorsements. I'd like to ride that road again but not if it's crawling with sheriff's deputies...

·
Registered
670 Posts
i can have it done just PM me if your really interested. BTW that dude was a retard, if your gonna run make sure you dont brag about it like a dumb ass

1 - 7 of 7 Posts