Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious who belongs to anykind of motorcycle group, club, or organization and why or why not.

I'm with AMA both regional and local, primarilly because of my off road racing which I decided to stop doing this year (which is another story) but I will remain an AMA regional member because I like what AMA does for motorcycling on and off road.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I was a member of AMA but then I forgot to pay my dues and they dropped me like a bad habit. It was my fault, I was too lazy to send it and I might rejoin one of these days but I don't know.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Jer and i are trying to get the ever sporatic and disfunctional SS Riders off the ground. I bought Stunt Gone Wild off of SBN and I think when that comes in SSR will host a little viewing party here in Milwaukee.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
<----- I am in the Pussy Posse cuz they we are a bunch of hotties on bikes.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well yes I am always looking to go for rides, with or without a group. It seems like this year I have not gotten out as much as in the past. "MURF99" introduced me to this site and someday (tomorrow maybe) I might meet some of you and ride with some of you.

Always nice to see hotties on bikes, taking any new members in the "Pussy Posse"?
I might not have the right equipment to join but sounds like fun.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Well, I'm a NESBA and STT member... for kinda obvious reasons.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
ShaneTbolt said:
Always nice to see hotties on bikes, taking any new members in the "Pussy Posse"?
I might not have the right equipment to join but sounds like fun.
No Pussy - No Posse

·
Registered
401 Posts
I am with Buells Brag Club. I got a free membership for 3 years when I bought my bike. I am thinking about Joining Brew City Brag (milwaukee chapter that is sponcered by Hal's HD)

·
Registered
832 Posts
<~~~~~~~~~ Pussy Posse meow

·
Registered
444 Posts
SSR could get somewhere if Tom would fix my FTP access.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
If geocities would let you keep a password for longer than 20 minutes for your FTP account we'd be rocking.

Tom.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts