Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might by one over winter so I can have it for the summer but it will take away from my bike time. Its a toss between the ski or anouther rocket.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i wish i had one, they look like so much fun. I am going camping this weekend to conneaut lake, we're gonna rent 2 of them and check them out. I have no clue how to ride one yet, so this ought to be interesting :headbang .

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have 2. A lot of fun to ride, but not by yourself. One gets boring in a hurry. I go out to the Lake (Lake Michigan) with friends. Some ride, and some hang out on the beach. Always makes a fun day.

·
Registered
14 Posts
second that on going out by yourself gets boring after a while. Make sure you have some friends with them or buy 2.... Other wise I have a couple and they are a blast.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I've got a '00 Kawi Ultra 150. Only ridden it once since I went to Fl in May. Riding around the lake just isn't the same as jumpin 5ft swells in the ocean.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ditto on the going out by yourself.. it gets boring quick... so get 2... i gotta get another one, and am thinking of that new turbocharged honda one...

·
Registered
731 Posts
I think the once where you stand instead of sitting on like on a bike, look like much mor fun. I would like one, but I rather spend the money on bike related stuff.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well I have one and it does get boring quick if your by yourself, but alot of my buddies have em so no problem with that. I find it is equal time between the ski and the bike. I ride the bike to the lake to ride the ski and so forth. But it is great when it is hot to jump off the bike onto the ski...But to those of you who ride on just lakes can agree that it sucks after 5 min. ( like riding your bike in a parking lot) I have a sweet river that brings me all the way to Long Island Sound it is a good time cause the real rich guys have huge boats that through huge wakes and are a blast to jump :dblthumb

·
Registered
519 Posts
just sold a nitrous kit today to a guy who had a sea doo..or bombardier(the supercharged one), he obviously loves his...gonna be over 200hp in a damn jet skit

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
JAFO2RHh said:
I've got a '00 Kawi Ultra 150. Only ridden it once since I went to Fl in May. Riding around the lake just isn't the same as jumpin 5ft swells in the ocean.

Ha aint that the truth, me and about 6 of my dirtbike riding buddies all had skis. I had a 750 Kawai stand up with a plate, prop, pipe and manifolds most of us has stand ups. a few had the boats. The standups are so much fun to terroize the surfers ... they went ballistic when you would be doin 50 mph + and launch over then from behind and just scare the shit out of them. 6 of us took them on a trip around the island. was a fuckin blast till we had a guy break down about 8 miles off shore, we all got in trouble for that stunt. Had some of the girlfriends waiting at various beaches with beer and gas.
When the guy broke the pole and his ski started to sink it was near impossible to tow him. Ended up radioing the coast gaurd. They wern't happy at all

I broke the bottom out of mine 3 or 4 times jumping waves. Get so much air when you landed it near broke the thing in half.

A few days ago I saw a bright red 1100cc supercharged sitdown.... thing looked like a F-1 car almost. Forgot the name. Was some tiara or some shit like that. It reminded me of a Ducatti or a Ferarri... awesome looking standing still.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts