Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm changing up on my gear and looking to sell my gear below. I really take care of my stuff and clean it after each ride.

location: las vegas. Prefer local pickup, but willing to ship at buyer's expense. I also go to L.A. alot and willing to meet up when I'm there.

item #1: SHOEI RF1100 - WHITE - MEDIUM
price: 325 obo.
-purchased from leatherup.com around March of 2012, this is in excellent shape, never dropped, crashed, scratch in anyway. Probably in better condition than the new helmets you see at cyclegear lol.
-WILL COME WITH NEW HELMET PADS and new visor
-I can remove the carbon fiber sticker if you like, I added it since I got bored of the plain white
-reason for selling, upgrading to another shoei to match my new jacket :)
-maybe used for about 1000 miles total if that?
-dont have any pics yet, but here's a video i just took today.

item #2: Alpinestar Indy leather jacket - WHITE - us size 40
I'M 5'7 150 LBS, while this fit fine for me, I could see someone who's b***** than me have a better fit. If I purchased another indy, I would probably get a 38 for my size.
-price: $250
-excellent shape, also purchased early this year

item #3: Dainese TRQ Race Out Air Boots D-Axial jointed - white - size 41, us 8.5
this is in excellent shape as well, have a few dirt stains but i'd say 9/10. While I clean it after each ride, I can't seem to get every nook and cranny of the boot lol -- purchased Jan 2012.
price: Looking to trade for black race boots, let me know what you have. Depending on age, model, and condition, I may be willing to add (or take) additional $$ for the trade

*should have additional pics and vid for the boots later on. Feel free to email me any questions you have.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add, I will also be adding another jacket, Alpinestar Monster Scream jacket size 40 (fits like a 38). Should have more info later.
price: $275

Alpinestar CE LEVEL 2 back armor: $60

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
updated with new pic :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts