Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been itching to post something up like this here. I'm just curious to see what peoples favs are. I'm some what of a newb to it all. I have taken the CCW class and awaiting the license. I did take some advise from Fish awhile ago, and couldn't be happier. Again that's for all your advise Fish! I'm just loving my Glock G-26. I also installed a +2 & a pinky extender on my magazines. I shoot 6" to 8" patterns at 10'. I'm very happy with its accuracy. I use Winchester white box for plinking and Fedaral Hydra Shock hollow points for self defense. I also picked up a little Baretta 25cal. Here are my pics. :eatpop

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Nice man. Decent combo for the plinking vs defense choices. I have an xd 9 service. I'm waiting to get my ccw when I turn 21 in about 6 more months. I'm buying the crossbread supertuck, and I'd look into that if you're looking for a good holster for the glock, too.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They kick ass! The recoil on that rifle must be just like a 22 huh? LOL! Nice collection there bud. :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Carry a Smith Wesson J-frame .38 Small, light, easy to conceal. Kicks like hell with +P ammo though ;)

·
Registered
726 Posts
S&W 340PD Jframe
Weighs 12oz and will shoot 38, 38+P, and .357
Big ole kick with a .357 round as I found out this weekend
Nice conceal gun, small and light with a big punch!

Needs a b***** rubber grip to use for target practice on a regular basis.

My 9mm was just to big to conceal in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
S&W 340PD Jframe

+1 I bought my 9mm service model xd in the heat of the moment. I really wanted a subcompact since ccw is the main reason I got it. I have to make do with it now.

I'd love a .38. Since I have a small frame the only place I can really carry the xd comfortably is 5 o'clock. It's not a bad place, just noticable when I bend down to pick something up.

·
Registered
427 Posts
heres mine...s&w 9mm and ruger .45

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
S&W 340PD Jframe

The .357 rounds sounds like it was a "blast" to shoot. LOL. :)

·
Clueless & Happy
419 Posts
Ruger P90 DC (.45 ACP), plus a Colt Trooper MK III, .357 Magnum and a Marlin 30-30 (which is hard to hide in my pants).

·
Registered
51 Posts
i have a xd45 (.45)compact i always carry...also a kel tec pf 9 (9mm) for the wife both very good guns but that kel tec packs a big punch for a 9mm

·
John 18:33-37
4,016 Posts
there's more but dont need to post!
Yeah, I'm staying out of this one. The only time someone finds out what make/model pistol I've got concealed, or what weapon I've got for home defense is when they are receiving incoming fire.

I will make an exception - I have a Ruger 10/22 that has been heavily customized. Fluted heavy barrel with cryo treatment by Sub Zero, Hogue stock, Volquartsen tr***** group, 4-16X scope, bipod, etc. This thing will shoot inside an inch at 100yds all day. It loves the CCI Mini-Mag rounds.

Hey - how about a thread that shows what knives we carry? Anyone else favor a nice tactical blade?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have a Springfield XD 9mm sub compact. Its pretty sweet.
jerry, how do u like the springfield....i was recently checkin out the new springfield xd (M factor) from what ive read it is pretty similar to the regular xd just a little better...i just like how it looks...does anyone else have this gun?XD M

1 - 20 of 36 Posts