Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I just want to apologize if there are any rules against first posts being new threads. Some forums I've been to relating to various topics had rules against newbies starting a new thread as their first post, some are fine with it.

Anyway, I'm about to schedule a spot on an msf course. I'm faced with a dilemma however. I can take the course this week or I can take it somewhere else in probably a month. If I take it this week however I'll have to pay about twice as much as if I waited. I'm also going to school out of state and I'm going to have to mail my old license back home and have to wait for it to be mailed back with my endorsement on it. Long story short I could pay double now and get my license at least a month sooner, or I could wait and pay less. I'm leaning towards getting my license sooner rather than later since I go to school in the midwest and I won't be able to ride my bike about 5-6 months out of the year so the sooner I get my license the better. What do y'all think?

·
Banned
911 Posts
Wait. No reason to rush it. Plus, with the money you save you can throw it towards some useful gear or upgrades for the bike.

·
Registered
267 Posts
If you got the money, and ain't strapped for cash, take it whenever you want. I would take it around when you plan to get a bike that way the class will be fresh in your mind

1 - 4 of 4 Posts